Around the League Sunday 12/26

Hapless Bills Fan

The Giants announced per WFAN that Judge and Jones will be back in 2022. They are an even bigger clown show than the Jets. Also I can't believe that if Miami wins tonight they are the #7 seed given their 1-7 start. The Chargers loss opened the door for the fish.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So his solution to being on a ***** Seahawks team is to be on a ***** Giants team?

I think he grew up with a father who was a NY sports fan.    The couple years he spent ST with the Yankees weren't random either.   I think he's wanted to be a star athlete in NY.

And as far as choosing a good team...........it's not 2012 anymore........there are A LOT of really good QB's in the league now so it's not like you get to pick among a number of otherwise talented and well ran organizations to be traded to.   Brady played out his deal and he had 2 good options with SF and Tampa when he hit UFA.   Rodgers and Wilson aren't UFA's.........the teams that they go to are going to have to sacrifice talent to get them.

Anyone else think Lawrence should have tried to score here instead of going out of bounds. I know Allen would run the guy over trying to get into the end zone.

https://www.jaguars.com/video/happyhour

Just now, Greg S said:

Anyone else think Lawrence should have tried to score here instead of going out of bounds. I know Allen would run the guy over trying to get into the end zone.

https://www.jaguars.com/video/happyhour

Never mind video didn't load.

On 12/27/2021 at 12:14 AM, Fan in Chicago said:

I would think he wants to go to a team that offers a better supporting cast

Toney, Golladay, Shepherd, Barkley and Engram.

*The offensive line definitely needs work, Golladay is always nicked up and not sure if Engram is no good or just needs a better scheme, but on paper the G-Men aren't bad.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.