12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Just got up. Heading for Foxboro in about an hour. Wish me luck. I'm heading into enemy territory.

Hopefully the Pats fans will be heading home by early in the third. Should be a good time there in he second half. Just stay alive until then😂.

1 minute ago, balln said:

Thanks. Awesome!

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No reason he can’t. 

I dont see him with many significant impact. I think Kumerow will get Gabes playing time and McKenzie will get Beasleys. I think Hodgins will mostly contribute on special teams unless someone gets hurt then we can plug him into Slot or Outside with his versatility.

40 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I know I’m being optimistic but I feel like Hodgins could make a positive impact for the Bills.

I can’t picture him even getting on the field honestly. That seems to be how it goes with this team. Excitement over a guy that gets a look and they don’t even trust him enough to put him in. I’d be surprised if you even see him.

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I can’t picture him even getting on the field honestly. That seems to be how it goes with this team. Excitement over a guy that gets a look and they don’t even trust him enough to put him in. I’d be surprised if you even see him.

They see him in practice every day. Guessing if they think he could contribute he would play. Kumerow is usually active every week so he'll probably play more

56 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I know I’m being optimistic but I feel like Hodgins could make a positive impact for the Bills.

I like his skill set with his size, hands and catch radius out of the slot.   Very intriguing player. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

I'm excited for Hodgins, though I'm trying to keep the Dez Lewis/Austin Prohl/Brandon Reilly's of the past in mind. 

Honestly, Hodgins was way better in college than any of those guys. I don’t know how much he will play today but if he does get a ball thrown his way I just hope he catches it. Low expectations but that’s all he needs to do. And block well. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Bills fans have this weird obsession and excitement of late round picks since the Jauron days. 

Some Bills fans have this weird negativity that consumes all of their thoughts regarding our beloved teams since before the Jauron days.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I like his skill set with his size, hands and catch radius out of the slot.   Very intriguing player. 

Yea, seems like the two biggest hurdles for him playing so far have been injuries and then Beasley/McKenzie. This could be an opportunity for Hodgins to flash. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I would assume he plays and Breida sits due to his pass blocking prowess.  

does anyone want to see Breida get the ball again?  I’m afraid to give him any responsibility 

Makes sense playing Moss over Breida, but Motor should still get 90% of the RB touches. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Some Bills fans have this weird negativity that consumes all of their thoughts regarding our beloved teams since before the Jauron days.

It's easy to blame the skeptic.

People who expected a cakewalk back to the AFCCG and are now triggered and kickin rocks in self pity are just being pathetic.

It won't be forgotten. 

devil-rub-hands.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It's easy to blame the skeptic.

People who expected a cakewalk back to the AFCCG and are now triggered and kickin rocks in self pity are just being pathetic.

It won't be forgotten. 

devil-rub-hands.gif

There’s a difference between being a little skeptical and being your boy.  

i was skeptical but held out hope that our OL would play to their ceiling, rather than their floor.   That didn’t happen.  Other than the OL and TE2 I feel our team is just fine and good enough to win it all.  

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This sounds awful. Why would I want to relive any of this. Forget that bull. 

Stop looking forward focusing on the past and head into the future!!!

Ya watching that is basically the equivalent of volunteering to get kicked in the groin 20 times in a row 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.