McDermott Doppelgänger?

BobbyC81

Not sure if anyone remembers former TBD smartest man in the room, Turbosrgood, but he looks more like McClapperton than this actor does.  He could easily walk into a Buffalo-area bar and cause quite a stir.  The resemblance is uncanny.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I was thinking, let’s sub him with McDermott and put a TBD earpiece in his ear. I bet we can coach up a win😎

Yeah, maybe if we're playing Jacksonville ..... oh .... wait.

Alex Morf

is actors name and his credits include writer and director. Never heard of him. I don't watch the show but good for he and a successful career in a very tough field to succeed in. 

6 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I'm here for the correct use of an umlaut over the a.

DITTO!~!~!!! lol 

I dont know how to do that but it looked cool :-))))

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Not sure if anyone remembers former TBD smartest man in the room, Turbosrgood, but he looks more like McClapperton than this actor does.  He could easily walk into a Buffalo-area bar and cause quite a stir.  The resemblance is uncanny.

Oh yeah, i remember him.  This is how i remember him,  He got into some ridiculous "fight" with a moderator and wouldn't back down, he keep pressing the issue and despite multiple warnings wouldn't stop till he got banned.   Is that accurate?  When he had an opinion nothing would change his mind.

15 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Oh yeah, i remember him.  This is how i remember him,  He got into some ridiculous "fight" with a moderator and wouldn't back down, he keep pressing the issue and despite multiple warnings wouldn't stop till he got banned.   Is that accurate?  When he had an opinion nothing would change his mind.

That is spot-on accurate.

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

What happened to Turbo?  Was her promoted to Chief of the Internet?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.