Around the NFL This Sunday 11/28 (Bills mini-bye)

Hapless Bills Fan

33 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

It is absolutely hilarious.

And its not you. It is all year long on any of my devices here in Europe, so they are definitely decided that he just doesn't exist lol.

But why? I don't get it. Surely the NFL app and website runners have to know this?

This is just so weird but it drives me up a wall

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

The refs are literally giving Tampa the game.

It's 100% clear and blatant.

Don't we want Tampa to win the game? From a play off point of view, surely having the Colts on 6-6 is better than 7-5?

Why aren't the Titans running the ball? If they passed it this much against us we would have probably won.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Antoine Winfield just grabbed Pat Friermuth around the neck before making an interception. No PI.

Refs are throwing for Tawmmy's Bucs. Winfield got away with a blatant PI on that INT.

Nothing has changed.  Brady gets very call on offense.  Two very questionable PI calls have put them ahead.

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Haven’t been watching this game too closely, but why does J Taylor only have 8 Carries?

It's like they called daboll for advice in second half.  Honest note bad coaching to not call more plays for him.

1 minute ago, chris heff said:

Titans success has come between the tackles, I think Moss and Singletary are better suited for that. I’d dress all three.

No way on moss

9 minutes ago, mannc said:

My God, the NFC South is awful.  We have two guaranteed wins coming up against Carolina and ATL…Tampa is very beatable too

Agree. The way I see our season there are three all but certs on the schedule:

Jets

Falcons

Panthers

Then three toughies:

Patriots

Buccs

Patriots

10-7 probably gets us in as a wildcard. 11-6 (split with NE) definitely means a wildcard (they'd have the tiebreak on us via conference record so win the division). 

To get in as a division winner I suspect we either have to sweep New England OR split with them and beat Tampa.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Jets

Falcons

Panthers

Then three toughies:

Patriots

Buccs

Patriots

10-7 probably gets us in as a wildcard. 11-6 (split with NE) definitely means a wildcard (they'd have the tiebreak on us via conference record so win the division). 

To get in as a division winner I suspect we either have to sweep New England OR split with them and beat Tampa.

split w NE and we win vs NYj - we have better div record and we win div. conf record doesnt come into play

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Jets

Falcons

Panthers

Then three toughies:

Patriots

Buccs

Patriots

Sounds about right…Huge game on Monday night….

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Jets

Falcons

Panthers

Then three toughies:

Patriots

Buccs

Patriots

I thought if we split with NE and end up in a tie with them, (assuming we beat the Jets), we would win the division (due to their loss to Miami).  It is division record not conference record, that is used as the tiebreaker for the division.  

Edited by Georgia Bill
typo

3 minutes ago, balln said:

split w NE and we win vs NYj - we have better div record and we win div. conf record doesnt come into play

Ah. Good point. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

I thought if we split with NE and end up in a tie with them, (assuming we beat the Jets), we would win the division (due to their loss to NY).  It is division record not conference record, that is used as the tiebreaker for the division.  

Yea. Ignore my post you are right. For some reason in my head their in conference loss was Houston. Of course it was Miami. They pulled the Houston game out. 

Edited by GunnerBill

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.