11/7/21 Bills @ Jaguars Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

We will be lucky to win the division. NE looks like they could hammer us easily. This team is SOFT. 

The O-line is a complete disaster and there’s nothing we can do to improve it this year. The lack of any running game besides Josh running for his life is going to hurt this team badly.

I honestly don’t think they are making the AFC Championship game. I hope we make the playoffs. This isn’t doom and gloom after one bad loss, it’s looking at the offense as a whole and I don’t think you can win without the threat of the run.

Cody Ford should never see the field again. Beane is to blame for the disaster of O-line and no attempt to bolster it at the trade deadline. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

Stunning loss to state the obvious. I really didn't see this coming. This loss was clearly on the offense. The oline seems to be worst than I thought. Thus, Allen has no time to throw and the Bills can't run effectively. Daboll and the offense had no answers for the feeble Jags D. Allen was just terrible today. He was rattled, panicked, and made inexcusable turnovers. The wide receivers had some key drops as well. 

For a min, I thought the Jags D was  a buddy Ryan led Bears D. 

Trying not to overreact. How does this team make a legit super bowl run with such a porous oline? 

Just now, Big Turk said:

Jags simply wanted this game more from the get go than the Bills did...they were aggressive and flying around hitting everything and we just kind of were like "ehh...whatever"

This. I think we’ve been reading our press clippings a bit too much. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.