[Edit] Jon Gruden resigns over controversial emails discovered in WFT investigation

flaz

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

The thing I hate about this is it seems like people just want to tear someone down for the sake of tearing someone down. Big tree fall hard. Gruden has never had anything said about his views on race or sexual orientation affecting his professionalism. 

Look at someone’s actions on how you judge someone, not on their words. 

I am not a Gruden fan but this just seemed like a career assassination. 

Might have made things sort of awkward with Carl Nassib going forward.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Writing those emails was his actions though

That’s fair enough. But that was said in private amongst friends. Never was intended to be publicized. 

I don’t think there is a single person on this planet who hasn’t said something that wouldn’t get them fired nowadays if revealed. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

The thing I hate about this is it seems like people just want to tear someone down for the sake of tearing someone down. Big tree fall hard. Gruden has never had anything said about his views on race or sexual orientation affecting his professionalism. 

umm…..

this isn’t we found his diaries.

he sent emails with these words.

thus kind of action woukd end the career of anybody in corporate America because if it was found out and they did nothing they are just as guilty.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, VaMilBill said:

BS. Get caught putting it in writing that you think your boss’ boss is a f——t, while also being the direct boss of somebody who is openly gay. Then tell HR it didn’t effect your work so they should just ignore it. 

If you could get a video of your HR director laughing at you while they walk you off the property, and post it here, that’d be awesome. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Per espn

Per multiple sources he resigned after additional emails surfaced.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/jon-gruden-resigning-as-las-vegas-raiders-head-coach

Ha Ha 
 it was the hair style wasn't it Mark D ?

Once they brought in what's his nuts for GM it just looked like Ticket sales and no meat behind the fluff.

Letting Kahlil Mack go was another red flag.
I feel bad for my Son who has been a long time Raiders fan
Thank gosh he still keeps the Bills in his heart of Hearts  :)

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Yes, and the assassin was Jon Gruden. I hope they get that jerk.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think the biggest question that no one has asked is who in the NFL is releasing the emails out?

I think the biggest question that no one has asked is who in the NFL is releasing the emails out?

Then fleas investigating something else and came across these other emails thrn informed vegas

5 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Welcome to 2021.

I'm glad Gruden is getting his comeuppance, but it's kind of funny that this whole thing is a giant diversion / distraction from the Washington Team Trainer being investigated for a prescription pill ring (which I'm fairly sure is how these emails were discovered.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.