10/3/21 Gameday Bills vs Texans Pregame Thread

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Interesting inactives. Only 4 corners and 3 safeties. Presumed they would bring Cam up from the PS if Taron was out.

Cam was brought up, he is active today. Which would worry me if this wasn't Houston. He has been abused every time he's seen the field.

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Our defense has also faced some very pedestrian offenses in the league...we haven’t  really been challenged on D imo...

Lets see how they do against KC, next week, and then we’ll have a better idea if our D is legit or not...

I don't care who they played, holding 3 consecutive teams under 300 yards of total offense and 200 yards passing is damn good in the NFL considering the amount of garbage time stats that get put up on a weekly basis 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Cam was brought up, he is active today. Which would worry me if this wasn't Houston. He has been abused every time he's seen the field.

Oh okay. Cheers. Yes I am not arguing Cam is good. Just that we are thin and he is the best of a ropey bunch on the PS.

• Agree 1

Take care of business fellas, eyes on the prize

Go Bills!!!

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Woah!!!

And there we have it, seems like a good game to try this out, I won’t be able to watch the game, so any reports are much appreciated 👍

Go Bills!!!

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

My impression was that Williams kinda sucked at guard with the Panthers and that Brown isn’t really ready but, have not been impressed with Ford at RG so ……..

The coaches are human. I think they are very aware of who we are playing and how this game should go. It's a good time to try it. 

Hopefully Brown surprises.