Bucs at Patriots - How to Process this Game

BillsfaninSB

3 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

TBD members, help me try to unpack this surreal game. 

Who do I want to win?  Do I even watch it?  Do I cheer for a giant sink hole?

I guess I want the Bucs to win but it makes me feel gross.

Yes, root for a Bucs win all day, every day (against the Patriots and AFCE foes). A loss will sink the Patriots deeper into the AFCE hole which isn't a very good recipe when you have a rookie QB at the helm. And obviously, that recipe, helps the Bills.

Edited by BillsFan619

I might be in the minority here but I hate Brady and Gronkowski more than I dislike Belichick and the Patriots. As other posters have pointed out, I can't forgive the hit on Tre'davious and I hate Brady's arrogance and sense of entitlement, once even complaining about the hotels in Buffalo. And I'm not worried about the Patriots passing us in the division. If they do, we don't deserve it. I'm more worried about meeting Tampa Bay in the Superbowl than I'm worried about New England. And I would even prefer for New England to get a worse draft pick. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, sirebors said:

I might be in the minority here but I hate Brady and Gronkowski more than I dislike Belichick and the Patriots. As other posters have pointed out, I can't forgive the hit on Tre'davious and I hate Brady's arrogance and sense of entitlement, once even complaining about the hotels in Buffalo. And I'm not worried about the Patriots passing us in the division. If they do, we don't deserve it. I'm more worried about meeting Tampa Bay in the Superbowl than I'm worried about New England. And I would even prefer for New England to get a worse draft pick. 

If we make the Super Bowl I really don't want it to be against them.  If it is the refs will help Tommy like they did last year and we won't stand a chance.  Protect the shield.

4 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

In the past, I would have advised to just root for injuries. But I have turned over a new leaf to try to be a better person. Plus, Brady has become more likable now that he is in the NFC with the Bucs and is less of a direct threat. 

So, I am only going to root for the Bucs to win, Gronk to get concussed, and an errant pass to hit Bellichick in the face.

That's like the gimp in pulp fiction rooting for zed.

It just ain't right man.....

• Haha (+1) 1

We can only hope for a tie game, this is good long term, but being that this is not gonna happen, I will be okay with TBay winning, and driving the pats organization deeper into the abyss of hell, we will take care of Tom Tom later in the season, should he actually get there. Fuh k the pats, Fuh k Tom Brady, just sayin…, 

because I’m not just a football fan, I’m a Buffalo Bills fan!

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

5 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

TBD members, help me try to unpack this surreal game. 

Who do I want to win?  Do I even watch it?  Do I cheer for a giant sink hole?

I guess I want the Bucs to win but it makes me feel gross.

It’s an NFC team vs an AFC team.

probably the easiest answer ever.

good thread man.

I havnt read through this thread but this is a freaking NO BRAINER. I’m rooting hard for the Bucs. Just weeks ago when wonder boy Jones won that job analysts and media members were creaming their jeans saying they would compete for the division and a handful said they’d win it. 

Complete disrespect for the division champs with no regard for what the Bills have built. I can’t think of anything more satisfying this coming week then seeing them get buried to 1-3. 

…. Brady by a billion. 

The simple answer is this: the Pats are in the same division, you always want them to lose - not to mention, it's the Pats.

Brady is no longer in the same conference and anything else is sentimental....Bills don't have any time for that kind of concern. Focus on winning the division, and it helps when the rest of the division loses. End of story. Thanks for coming to my TED talk. 

• Like (+1) 1