Bucs at Patriots - How to Process this Game

BillsfaninSB

13 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

TBD members, help me try to unpack this surreal game. 

Who do I want to win?  Do I even watch it?  Do I cheer for a giant sink hole?

I guess I want the Bucs to win but it makes me feel gross.

I want Tom Brady to throw 5 INTs and get sacked 9 times in a 3-0 Bucs win.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I hope the game ends in a 3-3 tie and both teams look like s***.

I'd take this option all day.  Maybe a dash of false hope to the Pats fans would be fun if their team somehow wins by 3 but both teams play like trash.

Not a huge Brady fan by any means, but I am absolutely hoping to see him come back into New England and kick their asses up and down the field.

Or better yet, have NE in the lead in the 4th quarter and Brady do his typical thing and lead the Bucs to a comeback victory.

Let the Mass-holes get a taste of what everyone else has had to deal with for the past 20 years.

16 hours ago, Steptide said:

I don't hate Brady nearly as much now that he's a buc. Yes, we're all tired of him constantly winning, but as long as he's out of the afc east, he doesn't bother me all that much. 

Way I feel. Liked seeing him get hammered after that SB win. Just pin another L on Coach Kermudgin. 

I expect Belichick to exploit Brady's greatest weakness by putting obstacles in front of his feet to keep him from stepping into the pocket. When Brady is forced to throw without stepping up not only does his passing proficiency drop but he is more likely to get hit, even if it's after the throw. And no one in the league hates getting hit more than TB*.

4 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

The funny (odd) thing is that when the Bucs stomp the Pats*, the many fake Pats* fans will be happy for Brady and Gronk.  They see it as a win either way.  

This.  It's exactly like how Flutie fans who became Bills fans when he was here rooted for him to beat us when he went to the Chargers.  Exactly like that, except on steroids (cough).

I’m surprised there are any conflicting desired outcomes for this game. Patriots need to lose so we can go up 2 full games. Simple as that.

Personally, I’d like to see the Bucs issue a soul-sucking beatdown that has the Pat*** questioning their very existence afterwards. 

One of the nice things we've all noticed is when Brady does well and the Patriots do poorly, it increases the chatter the Bill Belichick is NOT the greatest coach of all time. The word "fraud" is even used.

Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time. Him winning or losing a few extra games doesn't matter at this point.

Belichick LOSING matters. Bills being #1 in the division matters. It's an easy call. Root for the Bucs. 

Edited by Rigotz

It would appear I am in the minority but I don't fear the Pats* now that have terrible QBs so I want NE to win and give us a blueprint of how to beat them. Brady is not a physically superior QB so let's see what kind of defense messes with him. I bet the Pats go to a defense with everyone floating around besides a few down lineman.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rigotz said:

One of the nice things we've all noticed is when Brady does well and the Patriots do poorly, it increases the chatter the Bill Belichick is NOT the greatest coach of all time. The word "fraud" is even used.

Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time. Him winning or losing a few extra games doesn't matter at this point.

Belichick LOSING matters. Bills being #1 in the division matters. It's an easy call. Root for the Bucs. 

But the plot thickens if Belichick cooks up some defensive masterpiece and embarrasses Brady on national television and wins with a QB who attempts only one pass beyond scrimmage.