9/26/21 GameDay Bills vs. WFT Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

45 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

So long as they neutralize the wind, then I am fine with it being open. We are at a critical moment in time when we have a super bowl caliber team

and QB in a passing offense, when we are building a new stadium. We should be designing this stadium to reinforce the strengths of the team. 

Agree with your point for this team right now.  But rest assured the game will continue to change and evolve.  

The 90’s Bills used the wind and weather to their advantage.  Sure, the offense could have put up more numbers in a dome  but both team have to adapt to the conditions.  So the Bills need to consider building for home wins, no matter the stadium or weather.  

I think Allen is still going to sling the rock. Their secondary is easy pickins. Wind will factor in but this is a golden opportunity to exploit a weakness. I think Josh gets his first 300yd game this season and Singletary cracks 100yds rushing. Allen might even get close to that rushing.

Edited by Rockinon
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Is Harrison Phillips officially a bust now?

I'm a bit surprised both Obada and Basham are inactive.

Well, Harrison was a 3rd round pick, so I’m sure how much of a bust he is...

What it does mean in that we will likely go DT early in the draft...👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Why Both inactive last week too. And Basham is getting the AJ Epenesa treatment. Sit and learn Kid. 

Seems to have worked for AJ. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Well, Zim >>>> JAG Harry, and Butler is better too. I do want to see some Boogie sooner than later though.

9 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

I never really had very high hopes for Harrison anyways but I don’t think he’s a total bust. 

Star active and Zimmer has outplayed him, numbers game at DT, plain and simple. Harry’s career isn’t over. The bills have a great roster and everyone is healthy. Only 48 can play. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, Harrison was a 3rd round pick, so I’m sure how much of a bust he is...

What it does mean in that we will likely go DT early in the draft...👍

3rd round pick is pretty high for a guy that can't beat out Zimmer or Butler for playing time. He is two years removed from the ACL injury. 

Agree Basham is getting the AJ treatment. Would be nice to get him some live reps soon. If Star continues to look good maybe they can sit Butler one week and let Boogie play the role of swing DT/DE.