162 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win TNF

• Dallas
    • Tampa Bay
  2. 2. Who do you hate less

• Cowboys
    • Brady

5 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I had my left knee replaced three years ago.  The right knee just had its 3rd gel shot to push the replacement out for hopefully another year.  I still do lunges and squats, but with no weight added.   Gotta keep going so I can golf.   

So far so good for me. I take collagen and noticed a big improvement in my joints . Im still squatting with 800 pounds at 50 yrs old and want to get to 1000 and more.

One key for me is doing each exercise once every 3 weeks so i can fully recovery joint wise and the nervous system. Everyone just thinks about the muscles or performance but for me its bones and connective tissue then muscle.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

You gotta pressure Brady up the middle. Outside pressure is worthless. If you don't move him off his spot he dissects you.

I think this is very accurate.  Outside pressure and he knows how to step up and get go through all his reads.    Inside pressure forces him to run and he is less dangerous. He is still capable rolling outside but less likely to burn you.  

Just now, Fan in Chicago said:

Stupid Prescott.

I just started watching few minutes back. Why are the Cowboys not running the ball? They had plenty of time and 3 TOs on this drive. A couple of runs would have been good

Zeke looks slow. Yet Dak took a bad sack and now he's not playing smart.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Stupid Prescott.

I just started watching few minutes back. Why are the Cowboys not running the ball? They had plenty of time and 3 TOs on this drive. A couple of runs would have been good

They haven't even tried to run much.

Stupid Prescott.

Not like they pay their RB 15 mill/yr or anything!

• Like (+1) 2

Stupid Prescott.

Not like Suh and Pierre Paul are spring chickens...early in the year with warm weather....would think they would play some smash mouth.