Dolphins signing Robert Foster

3 minutes ago, TPS said:

So, how does a guy like Foster go from 500+ yards his rookie year, then pretty much nothing after that...?

I suppose it was a combination of Josh and a crap WR group.

So I can’t speak to what happened to Foster in 2019, but one thing I’ve thought about is isn’t it interesting that everyone Allen has played with has had their best years with him, even going back to his rookie season? Foster, Beasley, Brown (had a similar year with Arizona), Diggs, Zay Jones. Basically, guys like Brady and Rodgers have always made those around them better. I wonder if we are seeing a little of that already with Allen. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan5121 said:

So I can’t speak to what happened to Foster in 2019, but one thing I’ve thought about is isn’t it interesting that everyone Allen has played with has had their best years with him, even going back to his rookie season? Foster, Beasley, Brown (had a similar year with Arizona), Diggs, Zay Jones. Basically, guys like Brady and Rodgers have always made those around them better. I wonder if we are seeing a little of that already with Allen. 

Yeah, that's why I put Josh in the mix.  The dude is only going to get better too.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, man...I screwed up.  2 receptions on 6 (six) targets

....that's still an increase over 2019

OK, that's unfair, as Josh did overthrow him a lot.  But he didn't catch what was there for him either

Yeah. It was both and. Crazy how good he looked at times, but never really put it all together. 

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Normally, I’d wish the kid luck, but not to the Dolphins. 

He has all the wasted potential in the world 

Wasted potential? He was a walk on at Bama and has fought for everything since HS. 

Edited by TroutDog

9 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Apparently, in fosters case, you can't learn how to track a ball in flight either. 

He was able to catch a number of balls in Buffalo. His issue appeared to be attitude, this was straightened out by Lesean McCoy and when Lesean McCoy was traded the attitude came back.  If I was a team interested in him I'd talk to McCoy.