1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I don't know how anyone else feels, but I'm really glad the NFC game is on first. 

I am, but then again I’m not.  My preferred winner depends on what happens in our game .

if we win, I hope we play Brady, as it would be the most epic SB win Bills fans could witness.

if we lose, I hope the packers win, because I feel Aaron Rodgers deserves another ring. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I already yelled at my TV.  Willie McGinest picked the Chiefs & I yelled "F you Willie, you're a Patriot.  Of course you're picking against the Bills." 

It's not really an outrageous thing to pick the 16-1 defending champions playing at home to win the game.

edit - 15-2 , still not outrageous to pick KC to win.

Edited by klos63
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Man I don't know if season 3 was a good idea. 

I'm getting pumped up watching. 

And Elizabeth Shue is still smoking hot. 

stick with it. I really didn’t want to even start season 3. Then it started a little slow. Then it got nuts and sets up perfectly for a final season.

28 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

6 more hours!!   AARRGGHH! 

The 1st Half Game thread just sits there pinned and locked - trolling me

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

stick with it. I really didn’t want to even start season 3. Then it started a little slow. Then it got nuts and sets up perfectly for a final season.

I can't put it down.  I wanted to play video games to relax for a bit but it's just lining up too good.

33 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The weather forecast has definitely improved.

Too nervous and hyped to eat during the Bills game. At about 2:30 going to order some wings for my son and i to munch on during the GB game.

This wait seems forever but i love the late window for our game.

I feel ya, same plan in our house.

• Like (+1) 1

Folks here will probably laugh at this, but it just occurred to me right now that our game is on CBS today.  I normally don't really tune into that sort of thing.

So I guess we get Nantz and Romo, and that's going to make the game that much more enjoyable for me.

I love Romo! 

Thank God we avoid Buck and Aikman doing the other conference.  That's a blessing.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Folks here will probably laugh at this, but it just occurred to me right now that our game is on CBS today.  I normally don't really tune into that sort of thing.

So I guess we get Nantz and Romo, and that's going to make the game that much more enjoyable for me.

I love Romo! 

Thank God we avoid Buck and Aikman doing the other conference.  That's a blessing.

It's bizarre this is the first Nantz/Romo Bills game this year.  I think we've had eight national broadcast games this year?

20 minutes ago, klos63 said:

It's not really an outrageous thing to pick the 16-1 defending champions playing at home to win the game.

Picking the chiefs to win is not disrespectful to the Bills. Doing so while predicting a one sided affair and no analysis of why you are picking the chiefs other than ...because they are the chiefs is what is annoying. If someone breaks down the matchup and explains why they think it is such a big mismatch that’s fine. Not the week 6 game. This game. And I’ve heard plenty of “analysts” this week act like the Bills have to play some kind of superhuman  version of themselves to have a chance ... but no one has said why. The chiefs are a browns WR gaffe away from watching this game on their couches. The chiefs need to play their best game of the year to beat this team. Something I’ve not heard at all. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I already yelled at my TV.  Willie McGinest picked the Chiefs & I yelled "F you Willie, you're a Patriot.  Of course you're picking against the Bills." 

So you want everyone to pick the Bills? 

• Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I love Romo! 

You might change your mind quickly on that once he starts ballwashing Mahomes after every 5 yard completion playing "hurt." Dude literally had an on air stroke rooting for the Chiefs against the Browns last week.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Picking the chiefs to win is not disrespectful to the Bills. Doing so while predicting a one sided affair and no analysis of why you are picking the chiefs other than ...because they are the chiefs is what is annoying. If someone breaks down the matchup and explains why they think it is such a big mismatch that’s fine. Not the week 6 game. This game. And I’ve heard plenty of “analysts” this week act like the Bills have to play some kind of superhuman  version of themselves to have a chance ... but no one has said why. The chiefs are a browns WR gaffe away from watching this game on their couches. The chiefs need to play their best game of the year to beat this team. Something I’ve not heard at all. 

but they are not analysts...they are former players and just guessing like the rest of us

14 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Who’s 16-1 tho

he changed it to 15-2....do you still get the point?