1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Mooch. Mahomes being healthy. 

what about Josh and his injury in week 6 ??

SMH 🤦 

you’re better than this.

what about mahomes.....who’s won mvp.  He’s won a super bowl.  He’s won like

24 of 25 games.  He’s won the super bowl mvp. 

can we please stop getting so but hurt because people in tv are up Mahomes’ butt?  They should be.  He’s earned it.  Josh has earned respect....and he’s getting it.  He hasn’t earned “being better than Mahomes”.

yet

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 3

Good morning gentlemen(and ladies),

I haven't woken up this excited since the day my 10 year old daughter was born, and I've lived through all four Super Bowl run years...

This team is a COMPLETELY different one that played the Chiefs week 6.  Come this evening, they'll line up ready to lay the wood, on both sides of the football.  

I'll say this. Not only does Buffalo win today, but they'll do it in convincing fashion.  Bills 27 - Chiefs 17...

For what it's worth, this season has exceeded all my expectations, by a country mile.  I predicted us going 11-5, but it was a rainbows lollipops and sunshine prediction that my head clearly did not match the enthusiasm that my heart did.  All I can say is WOW....13-3, division champs, POSSIBLE:

1. NFL MVP

2.Offensive Player of the Year

3.Coach of the Year

4.Executive of the Year

5.Lamar Hunt Trophy

6.Vince Lombardi Trophy

Really?? Friends, I have to say, win or lose, I will consider this season a smashing success.  But here's to two more weeks of our Bills punching people in the mouth!!!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Process said:

I'm feeling extremely confident. Bills have been the better team for months. Now is their chance to prove it.

It's weird.  I usually have an undercurrent of doom and tend to expect the worst - but I'm not even worried today.  I just think we've got this (and apologies to anyone who thinks jinx is a thing).

Of course we could lose - but I feel like if both teams play their game, the Bills win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson said:

It would be so cool if we're down 28-26 with 2 seconds left in the game. Then have Bass kick a 47 yard field goal to send Bills to the Super Bowl. 

I don’t know if my heart could handle that scenario.  It would be awesome though.

6 minutes ago, Success said:

It's weird.  I usually have an undercurrent of doom and tend to expect the worst - but I'm not even worried today.  I just think we've got this (and apologies to anyone who thinks jinx is a thing).

Of course we could lose - but I feel like if both teams play their game, the Bills win.

Same here, not always, but my guts fairly reliable. Sleep didn't come easy though last night. Up at 3am cleaning the fish tank out. Fish never had it so good. Probably slept 4 hours tops. Fitful sleep, soon as I open my eyes the Buffalo Bills are on my mind. Some say football is just a game. Not to me its not. Atleast not when it involves the Buffalo Bills. The break from reality our Billls has brought me in a very trying year has been a blessing.

Cheers for Success today my Bills Brotha!!!

Lets Go Buffalo!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Figster said:

Same here, not always, but my guts fairly reliable. Sleep didn't come easy though last night. Up at 3am cleaning the fish tank out. Fish never had it so good. Probably slept 4 hours tops. Fitful sleep, soon as I open my eyes the Buffalo Bills are on my mind. Some say football is just a game. Not to me its not. Atleast not when it involves the Buffalo Bills. The break from reality our Billls has brought me in a very trying year has been a blessing.

Cheers for Success today my Bills Brotha!!!

Lets Go Buffalo!!!! 

You nailed it brother. Football is just a game......unless.....you’re from Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3