1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

45 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Sabres play at 3 today too as another alternative. Actually scratch that, you probably don't wanna subject yourself to that kind of negativity before the biggest game of the past 25 years. I haven't missed a Sabres game since I cant remember, but I may be skipping this one as they are just bad juju.

On Wednesday last week before the Ravens game my buddy texted me and said “I’m making a trade today, two Sabres losses to the Capitals on Thursday and Friday in exchange for a Buffalo Bills win.” 

He texted me on Thursday this week and said “I’m once again making a trade today, two Sabres losses to the Capitals on Friday and Sunday in exchange for a Buffalo Bills win.” 

Come on Sabres!! Do what you do best and lose today!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

I pre rolled 12 blunts yesterday. Going to guess yes.

3 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Gotta go with the even 10 Era. That was my drink @ 18 in good ole Buffalo. 

I’m going with nine forties in honor of @Nineforty

OE all the way.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Please Sean don’t get obsessed with the run game today.

Well, one, what about our play calling this year has made you think that we are run obsessed? It's been a pretty high pass to run ratio.

Second, the Chief's defense can be run on. A healthy diet of the run game opens up play action, which has worked really well for Allen this year. It also keeps the clock running and keeps Mahomes off the field.

I see no issue with a game plan of running 30-35% of the time to keep the Chiefs honest.

• Agree 2

Brandt was a surgical scalpel of pumpatude.

Irvin actual thought he won...

I couldnt even tell who his "speech" was directed at. Rambling and cringy...funny though, but wow...

BTW Brandt is not super appreciated at NFLN...man if I were ESPN I'd be offering this guy a ton of money...also I'd bring in Adam Schein...and I'm not just saying this because these guys are Bills supporters. I think they both have great NFL analysis and are under used.

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Season 3 was solid. 
image.png.3a06b3b18eee7f2194722dc06a786e23.png

2 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Agreed.  I really enjoyed the last episode a lot and where we may be going in Season 4.

Man I don't know if season 3 was a good idea. 

I'm getting pumped up watching. 

And Elizabeth Shue is still smoking hot. 

Edited by The Wiz