1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Pinch me! 👌OUCH!😡

Ok, dammit! I’m awake and it really is NFL Championship Sunday and our Bills really are taking on the defending Champion Chiefs this evening for the right to represent the AFC in Super Bowl LV on the line! ‘Fiddy Fi!’. Double Nickels. 55 years ago, we -as the defending champion- lost to this very team with a berth in the initial AFL/NFL Championship Game, later renamed SB l, on the line. 27 years later we avenged the defeat, figuratively using Joe Montana’s head for the bouncing ball as the community sang along to SHOUT!  Now, 27 years hence from that Title Game, we’re meeting again for a Super Bowl bid. Funny, for as much as things change.. 

Today, with ‘McBeane’s’ 3rd playoff season in 4 years, the Bills are established as a true NFL Powerhouse with only Titles remaining as the goal. Hat & T-shirt Games are the New Norm and another awaits the victors tonight. This game has been dissected and discussed ad nausea to where only playing it remains. I’m not even going out a limb by saying we ALL  love this exciting 15 win team! The owners, Coaches, staff and all the players are truly Fan Favorites! We ride with them in spirit tonight and always! Our very Best Wishes, Buffalo Bills! 

For everyone here and all our loved ones lost,

GO BILLS!

5A4EE6B9-4B63-403A-B62C-07AD0026698F.jpeg

DDC8C002-A788-45F2-B623-13696EA78308.jpeg

• Like (+1) 12
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 5

that is ironic that it will be 3 championship games against the chiefs.

was only 5 for the first one so no recollection there for me. remember the afcc game back in '94 very well though, "Joe who?".

I'm a numbers man. superstitious in a way about numbers you might say. 27 has always been a good number for me.

all season to me has felt like the stars have been lining up for this bills team, a sense of destiny unfolding before our eyes week to week. one step closer to that final destiny today.

I'm real proud of this team and proud to be a bills fan. 

07feadf4482a6c0b791770fe1e4629a5.jpg

buffalo-bills-bruce-smith-leans-over-kan

AP20294008904646.jpg

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2