1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Also seen a stat he is the all time leader for yards first year on a new team for a WR (1769 yards).

1 minute ago, Big C said:

There are only so many days in the year I wish I had network TV. This is one of them. 

HDTV Antenna doesn't work? It's what I do, cost maybe 40 bucks to setup. Otherwise I stream everything. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It can be used as an excuse Mahomes was hurt. 
you know someone will say it 

has any of them mentioned Josh’s injury and how the harness hampered him?

So what???  I know for a fact that I’ve seen several poster use Allens injury as an excuse for why we’ve lost games. 

They currently aren’t talking about about week 6.  They’re talking about the AFCCG....the game in which Mahomes will play with turf toe. Earlier in the season, when joshs’ injury was relevant, I heard hasselback, woody, Brandon Marshall, Wiley and orlovsky talk about it.....they aren’t talking about it now....BECAUSE IT DOESN’T MATTER.  

you’re really reaching on this one.  

Edited by NewEra

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

I don't know how anyone else feels, but I'm really glad the NFC game is on first. 

Not me.  Id rather play and get it over with.  As it stands I can't pay attention to that game because all I will do is think about playing ours.

2 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

HDTV Antenna doesn't work? It's what I do, cost maybe 40 bucks to setup. Otherwise I stream everything. 

OK big spender!

Really though I only need it on days like today and I’m content scrounging for little clips lol.

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I don't know how anyone else feels, but I'm really glad the NFC game is on first. 

100% I’m glad I can just watch that game and think to myself “let’s see who we get to face in two weeks”

1 minute ago, Big C said:

OK big spender!

Really though I only need it on days like today and I’m content scrounging for little clips lol.

100% I’m glad I can just watch that game and think to myself “let’s see who we get to face in two weeks”

Just sign up for a free trial of YouTube TV and cancel after

18 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Watching Irvin rub it in to Jim and Andre makes me hate him that much more.  What a prick.

That was a total douche move by NFLN having him chime in like that.  Wasn’t a fan of that segment thanks to irv 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I already yelled at my TV.  Willie McGinest picked the Chiefs & I yelled "F you Willie, you're a Patriot.  Of course you're picking against the Bills." 

Dude has budged a smidge by end of regular season to give the some Bills credit, but he’s still mostly a super homer. Another hater looking down their nose at the Bills.