1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Clearly not a hugely meaningful thing: but a win today would propel us to the SB after beating all 4 participants of the last two SB’s. 

One other cool tidbit.  If we win the next two games we'll be the first team to ever finish a season 17-3.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, eball said:

That’s not his dad, it’s a random Bills fan who took the pic with his mom.

I know - I saw the pic of his dad yesterday, in the other thread regarding his pneumonia and couldn’t help thinking “he doesn’t look much like him, at least facially”

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

One other cool tidbit.  If we win the next two games we'll be the first team to ever finish a season 17-3.

Huh.... that seems strange that it’s never happened before. I guess the issue is 13-3 teams always get bye’s and only have 3 postseason games?

We would be the only team ever to do it, cause of 17 games next week.

2 minutes ago, taglientep said:

Said that earlier.   Kumero-Esk performance. 

Percy Harvin was huge in Seattle in one of their superbowls. Believe that was his only game in the playoffs too due to injury(could be wrong about that though) 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Huh.... that seems strange that it’s never happened before. I guess the issue is 13-3 teams always get bye’s and only have 3 postseason games?

We would be the only team ever to do it, cause of 17 games next week.

Mostly.  Titans were closest in 1999 as they made the WC round with a 13-3 record.  I really don't want to relive their postseason run though.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You're kidding me...seriously?  What did he say?

Lol I didn’t see it, but it better not have been Josh is the example that you can learn accuracy.. 

Terry is entertaining but he really is out of touch with most of the league