1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, klos63 said:

So everyone should pick against Kansas City?

I totally expect the Bills to win, but the offense taken by so many when people don't pick us is laughable.

Yep, defending champion, aren’t blowing anybody out for some reason but still have only 1 real loss in like 18 months. I don’t blame anybody for picking them. 

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

LOL, the crawler on NFLN said that Broncos RB coach Curtis Modkins was going to interview for Eagles OC.  Curtis *****in' Modkins.  Be sure to run the tape of the Bills 4-12 season in 2010 before you hire this retread.

Dude's totally been on the up and up since then though lol. Jk, go ahead a hire the guy and keep him away from us.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Chiefs have won 24 of their last 25 games (I don't count the last regular season loss agains the Chargers), including the playoffs.

So, anyone picking KC isn't really disrespecting Buffalo.

My question is..........

Is this the best team the Chiefs have played during this time?

We know for sure that this is the best team the Bills have played all year. Duh.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

The Chiefs have won 24 of their last 25 games (I don't count the last regular season loss agains the Chargers), including the playoffs.

So, anyone picking KC isn't really disrespecting Buffalo.

My question is..........

Is this the best team the Chiefs have played during this time?

We know for sure that this is the best team the Bills have played all year. Duh.

Yes

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Man I don't know if season 3 was a good idea. 

I'm getting pumped up watching. 

And Elizabeth Shue is still smoking hot. 

Damn, I just looked her up...57 years old.  Even with the top of the line make up and wardrobe she gets for show...that's impressive.

It's Monday morning over here on my side of the world.

We have a big project on at work, so I couldn't really take the day off.

I'm dying here!

It's going to be a loooooooong day before I get to go home and watch the game on NFL GamePass.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Again, I picked the chiefs to win. But it wasn’t an easy pick. The two teams are very closely matched. Not who I want to win obviously. I prefer that everyone picks them to win. The team feeds off of it. It was a huge thing after the game last week that they felt they were the underdog. They were actually favored in the game! THEY prefer to not be picked to win. Again, it’s not that. i want to know *why* certain things are said along with it pertaining to it being a no brainer etc. I haven’t seen that. Even when they say the Bills don’t run the ball well enough, they fail to mention the chiefs don’t either. 

Honestly, do what I do, don't watch or listen to them. I pretty much follow Joe B , his pre game articles are very detailed and informative. I feel more knowledgeable about matchups and strategy after reading him.