1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

46 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I hear ya, but I can also say the Bills are a poor pass from Rivers to Pittman away from watching on the couch.

I guess since I don't pay attention to who people are picking, I don't get upset about it. Why is this such a big deal, I've never understood why anyone feels like it's a new story when anyone makes a prediction. Who cares? They're just guessing.  I used to laugh back in the day when all the Buffalo News sports reporters made their picks each week, like it was a big deal. It's a dumb thing and it's even more of a dumb thing to get upset when they don't pick the team you want to win.

Consider yourself UNinvited to my Super Bowl Party.

But please stop by to drop off the beer.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Lol I didn’t see it, but it better not have been Josh is the example that you can learn accuracy.. 

Terry is entertaining but he really is out of touch with most of the league 

He can be entertaining but I always keep in mind he got a 15 on the Wonderlic.

7 minutes ago, Rew said:

Bradshaw on Josh: "strongest arm in the league".  No comment on accuracy, but sounded very positive that Josh has a strong arm and will throw it many times today.

Considering after Week 6 he self-importantly proclaimed "He'll Never be anything but a 50% Completion Passer" - too little, too late, Terry

1 minute ago, jcamm1966 said:

that story on Fox with the kid was the saddest ever

??

When Buffalo wins today you will see people breaking necks to get on the wagon.

I did find it interesting that Greg Olsen admitted he was down to Buffalo or Seattle before the season and chose the Seahawks for a better chance at a ring. He's pulling for Buffalo and basically just had a chuckle at himself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Considering after Week 6 he self-importantly proclaimed "He'll Never be anything but a 50% Completion Passer" - too little, too late, Terry

??

Yep he does no research. On josh he said “once inaccurate, always inaccurate.”

• Like (+1) 1

RICH EISEN GOING LONE WOLF ON THE BILLS!!!  AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  Oh Jeez, Wolf Blitzer is a Bills fan.  I must hate him less now.  And then Wolf Blitzer does the Lone Wolf with Eisen.  Ugh.  I might have to actually like him now.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1