I’m good with this table break video

9 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

#BillsFamily

I'm going to forward this to my younger brother Paul.  He just started his chemo for colon cancer 3 weeks ago.

Die hard Bills/Sabres fan and coaches/organizes yearly Alden Soccer Tournament.

I am nervous but anxious for his "bell ringing" day!

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

***** cancer

Yes **** cancer.  Going to be back in Buffalo for next years Home Opener and I told Paul I'm going to try to get us in @Hammered a Lot place

for the pregame!  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm going to forward this to my younger brother Paul.  He just started his chemo for colon cancer 3 weeks ago.

Die hard Bills/Sabres fan and coaches/organizes yearly Alden Soccer Tournament.

I am nervous but anxious for his "bell ringing" day!

Yes **** cancer.  Going to be back in Buffalo for next years Home Opener and I told Paul I'm going to try to get us in @Hammered a Lot place

for the pregame!  

Good luck to your Brother, my 17 year old nephew is battling spinal cancer, not much fun.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Not to get political, but NY Gov. Cuomo included this in his coronavirus update yesterday:

Tonight's "Deep Breath Moment": In his battle against cancer, Bills fan Victor Neilson rang the bell at his treatment center yesterday marking the end of his five-month chemotherapy. And he celebrated in classic Bills fashion (Bills fans will know what we mean!). Congratulations Victor and go Bills! 

If you were forwarded this email, you can subscribe to New York State's Coronavirus Updates here.

Ever Upward,

Governor Andrew M. Cuomo