Bills (-7) against Colts

McBean

I don't care who we play, in the playoffs anything can happen and I just hope the bills are ready. I remember the 08 season when the titans finished 13-3 and lost in the 1st round. Anything can happen, but I trust McDermott will have this team ready 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I don't care who we play, in the playoffs anything can happen and I just hope the bills are ready. I remember the 08 season when the titans finished 13-3 and lost in the 1st round. Anything can happen, but I trust McDermott will have this team ready 

I am of the thought that McD WILL have this team ready to rock and roll......HOLY crap this is an awesome time to be a Bills fan!!!!!!

Go BILLS!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I think they'll be fine they're finally getting back to the place that Josh wants to be.

46DpY2rn2Jnp8j5WhA93DG6necEeYkg6ZAwRXdR8

• Like (+1) 2

Jump on the Colts early...force them to abandon J Taylor... and force

Phil Rivers to play catch-up seems like the plan since the Colts will try to limit the Bills offensive possessions good match  for the Bills...take care of the ball, limit the penalties, etc...think we got this one 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

6 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

Game will be at 1pm Sunday.

You heard it here first.

I hope you're right.

Because in this forum when people present false information as fact, it usually does not end well for them.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Jump on the Colts early...force them to abandon J Taylor... and force

Phil Rivers to play catch-up seems like the plan since the Colts will try to limit the Bills offensive possessions good match  for the Bills...take care of the ball, limit the penalties, etc...think we got this one 

Yep. Taylor is a great back. Blitz the statue nonstop. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

I hope you're right.

Because in this forum when people present false information as fact, it usually does not end well for them.

Anyone wants to take the trip to Italy and yell at me, I have room.

You can even stay and watch us beat the Colts.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Has Taylor looked better?

He has better stats in the last few weeks, in part due to the defenses he has faced.  But he is big and fast and very prolific in college.  Hines is wicked shifty and very fast as well.  Both players are recorded as amongst the fastest ball carriers this season.  Game is Saturday 1pm.  Game on.

Edited by Rock'em Sock'em

2 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Has Taylor looked better? I know his stats improved but he didn’t look that explosive early in the year. Their 3rd down back looked better. 

Keep them in check, let Phillip implode. 

He just set the Colts' single-game rushing record (not bad for a team that's had the Edge, Faulk, and Eric Dickerson.)

Went over 1,100 yards on the year - and much of that recently. He's hot.

2 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

So you don't want to retract your claim or clarify in the original post that you're just guessing?

Just now, Simon said:

So you don't want to retract your claim or clarify in the original post that you're just guessing?

I'll qualify this by saying it comes from a Bills employee, albeit prior to the end of the Titans game.

That didn't seem to be a factor.

So no, I'm not retracting. 

Do I have to tattoo BillsMafia on both cheeks if I'm wrong?

What do I get if I'm right?

5 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

Why would you come across as knowing you have inside info about the date and time of a game?

Lame.

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Why would you come across as knowing you have inside info about the date and time of a game?

Lame.

I can remove it if it's causing that much angst.

Obviously I can't guarantee it, but I wouldn't post it if I didn't have a good reason to believe it. 

I've been a member for > seven years here, with a fairly low post count. Why would I choose now to make a statement for attention?

I have faith that the information I was given is correct, and am passing it along.

Edited by timekills17
  • Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Has Taylor looked better? I know his stats improved but he didn’t look that explosive early in the year. Their 3rd down back looked better. 

Taylor is amazing.  Yards after contact these past few games is off the charts.  Gonna need solid gap control and a big game from Milano and Tremaine.

Hines is way behind him in terms of explosiveness.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

I hope you're right.

And I was wrong. It's Saturday at 1PM.

I guess I won't trust the information provider next time.

Edited by timekills17
Double post
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

That’s some respect

(See sarcasm font) 

Only 7 points? That’s not respect when 

they've won the last 6 games by double digits. 

they've outscored the last 3 opponents 142 to 54.  

they've outscored the last 3 opponents by 29, 29 and 30 points!!!

AND sat Josh for 1 qtr last week and the second half today!

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Yeah but the Broncos, Steelers, Patriots, and Dolphins are all known for their weak defenses.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It’s the NFL playoffs, not double digit college spreads

1 hour ago, CommonCents said:

He looks great. Not sure if you saw his ridiculous stat line today (30-253-2) but he's been improving every game. Nyheim Hines is a nice weapon but Taylor has clearly proven himself to be the one to worry about these past few weeks.

Which is why I completely agree with stepping on their neck and forcing Old Man Rivers to do something with his 47 year old arm and inability to move in the pocket.

8 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

I still have too much PTSD from the past twenty years to have faith that the Bills are that much better than the Colts.

I'll take seven points. Vegas has more faith than do I, apparently.

But that’s the great thing about this team-the players don’t have that at all. Besides Hughes, are there any guys left from the Rex years (how long has Ferguson been on the team)? These guys know winning Buffalo Bills football. I’m really excited to see what these guys do next week 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, timekills17 said:

I still have too much PTSD from the past twenty years to have faith that the Bills are that much better than the Colts.

I'll take seven points. Vegas has more faith than do I, apparently.

You the guy that posts on the timekills site ? If so, thanks for the videos 😀😀

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nelius said:

He looks great. Not sure if you saw his ridiculous stat line today (30-253-2) but he's been improving every game. Nyheim Hines is a nice weapon but Taylor has clearly proven himself to be the one to worry about these past few weeks.

Which is why I completely agree with stepping on their neck and forcing Old Man Rivers to do something with his 47 year old arm and inability to move in the pocket.

LOL!  He just turned 39 about a month ago.

I know you were being a little hyperbolic for effect.

Made me laugh out loud. 

5 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

But that’s the great thing about this team-the players don’t have that at all. Besides Hughes, are there any guys left from the Rex years (how long has Ferguson been on the team)? These guys know winning Buffalo Bills football. I’m really excited to see what these guys do next week 

Peter King actually did a story on this that the Bills where completely rebuilt the last 4 years and they only have two players left the long snapper and Jerry Hughes from the Rex Ryan debacle