Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

23 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Yep.. will be interesting if it comes down to week 17 and we haven’t locked up the #2 seed... would we let Miami win to keep Baltimore out? (Especially if it meant we’d play Miami in wildcard round)

Not exactly.

If the Raven win out and the Fish win out the Ravens still have a 92% chance of making the playoffs.

They got tie breakers with Colts and Browns.

So if that happens you want the Steelers to lose out too AND the Titans need to win another game.

Edited by ColoradoBills
Change OR to AND

9 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

You want some real entertainment go to the pats forum and watch them all try to rationalize Brady leaving had nothing to do with their downfall 

I haven't read the Pats forum, but generally I'd agree with this.  They are barren of talent and were heading down with or without Brady.  It's why he got out.  Granted, they'd be a better team with Brady, but it's not like he'd make that team a contender.

Edited by Rew
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Snarky.

I like that in a contributor! 😁

LOL seriously.  He went undrafted 11 years age and has won like 2 games as a starter and made $40 million dollars.

How do teams let that happen?

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

So, he's the NFC Darnold?

He's worse than Barkley in my book.

Just now, Seasons1992 said:

Why? Because they were SO AWESOME when he was there? Detroit is run by a car company. They stink because of ownership, plain and simple.

They were actually competitive with Barry and actually WON a playoff game. Go figure. 😁

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If ya want a separate thread on any of these, start it beginning with "Week 16" and will pin

My perfect NFL day would be Detroit pulverizes Brady and TB, SF beats Zona, and LV beats Miami

You?

Definitely want Miami to lose. Secondly I prefer the Cards to lose but not just in any way. In the most heartbreaking way possible. 

Oh ffs the highlight, of course. “Oh and it’s caught!!”

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It really does. Looks like I’m streaming one of the HS games this year that was on you tube 

That's more about your local connection.

2 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Where is the link to the game on Amazon prime video?  It doesn’t even come up searching for NFL. I’m using the app on an LG smart TV. 

Do you subscribe to Amazon Prime TV or are you a Prime shopping member? If not you're not going to be able to watch.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That's more about your local connection.

Do you subscribe to Amazon Prime TV or are you a Prime shopping member? If not you're not going to be able to watch.

Prime Video is included according to my wife.  She watches movies using her subscription.  

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

It's hard to believe that Detroit is the same franchise that Barry Sanders played for.

I’m still mad they stunk so bad then that he just retired early! He was insanely fun to watch! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WotAGuy said:

Prime Video is included according to my wife.  She watches movies using her subscription.  

I don't know how you're smart tv works. I have an Xfinity cable box with voice remote. All I have to do is say "Amazon Prime NFL."

• Thank you (+1) 1

George Kittle might be the right answer to “what player would you put in a bills uniform?”

Such a stud and the fact that he’s out there off injury and playing two games in a meaningless season says all you need to know about him as a teammate. 

I have two thoughts about this game: 

1- Screw the cardinals.

2- how did we lose that damn game?!

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Mine was at the top of the home page.

Ah.  It’s not there and it’s an older smart TV so perhaps the app doesn’t support live TV streaming. Movies and shows are on there but nothing live.