Bills odds to win Super Bowl tomorrow morning

BITE ME

Just spoke to a friend in Vegas who asked me if I wanted to make a future bet on the Bills.  He told me to do it tonight.   Buffalo Bills are expected to open tomorrow in Vegas as the second choice to win the Super Bowl. They are currently 17-1.

Chiefs 2-1

Bills 5-1

Saints 8-1

Steelers 8-1

Packers 8-1

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Sounds like insider trading... 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Put $1000 on them for me. I’ll venmo you in the morning 

I put $100 on them at 17-1 to win the Super Bowl and $100 on them at 8-1 to win the AFC.  That is all the faith I have in them. 

12 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

They wont be opening as second choice if they lose tonight, and also even if they win doubt they will be 5-1

I don't know if it is because someone made a large wager or just because a win tonight would make them the second most likely team to win the Super Bowl.

Based on what is going on in the league, they might be the second best team in the NFL.  Who knows.

22 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Just spoke to a friend in Vegas who asked me if I wanted to make a future bet on the Bills.  He told me to do it tonight.   Buffalo Bills are expected to open tomorrow in Vegas as the second choice to win the Super Bowl. They are currently 17-1.

Chiefs 2-1

Bills 5-1

Saints 8-1

Steelers 8-1

Packers 8-1

If you can live up to your screen name, can you just let us know if they end up winning it this year???  My nerves could use the rest!

8 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

I don't know if it is because someone made a large wager or just because a win tonight would make them the second most likely team to win the Super Bowl.

Based on what is going on in the league, they might be the second best team in the NFL.  Who knows.

My guess is they will be 9-1 or 10-1 with a win tonight... they will be about 15-1/17-1 if they lose ..

Time will tell..

6 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

My guess is they will be 9-1 or 10-1 with a win tonight... they will be about 15-1/17-1 if they lose ..

Time will tell..

Apparently Vegas puts caps on future wagers for the average guy off the street.  They will only take a wager that allows you to win something like $50,000.  Someone who is not from "off the street" is leaving one book with a lot of exposure to the Bills.  I guess we will see how true the story is tomorrow. 

32 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

I put $100 on them at 17-1 to win the Super Bowl and $100 on them at 8-1 to win the AFC.  That is all the faith I have in them. 

That would have to e the largest individual wager in the history of wagering.

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

Chiefs 2-1

Bills 5-1

Saints 8-1

Steelers 8-1

Packers 8-1

Put $5000 on it but don't tell your wife.

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

If you can live up to your screen name, can you just let us know if they end up winning it this year???  My nerves could use the rest!

I believe he already did.

It was, paraphrasing, a guy who has picked the last 6, 7 or 8 last Super Bowl winners based upon what’s happening in the season.

Said the Bills would win it all this season.

So I guess he’s putting his money down because of it.

I have previously threw a hundred down on the Bills.

I don't bet but 5-1 or 8-1 seems reasonable... as a fan LOL

They really are among the top teams that have a serious chance to win it all. It will take some luck, no injuries, and blablabla but they can beat 3-4 good and great teams in a row, no doubt. More chances than not that it happens but still very reasonable odds that t hey could! Exciting!

20 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

Chiefs 2-1

Bills 5-1

Saints 8-1

Steelers 8-1

Packers 8-1

My Sports betting book here on Aust is offering the Bills at 12-1 ... are they offering gigantic overs or are you and your friend mistaken?

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

My Sports betting book here on Aust is offering the Bills at 12-1 ... are they offering gigantic overs or are you and your friend mistaken?

I have no idea. I just locked in at 17-1 because he told me they could be as low as 5-1 today. Apparently some book took at large wager on the Bills.  I don't know if they are keeping it all or spreading it around.  Apparently future bets don't work like a regular wager on the money line or spread.  Books don't like large exposure on future wagers for some reason.

I guess they are now 5-1 to win the AFC Championship. Maybe that is what he meant but I only got them at 8-1 to win the AFC.

Edited by FUTURIST