Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, buffalobillswin said:

Clowney or Ngokue should've been on the Bills.

Clowney is also one of the best run stopping ends in the league.

Honestly I’m not too impressed with Clowney, he’s only playing good because he’s on a 1 year prove it deal. Guarantee whoever ends up paying him will regret it

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

That awful interception ruined what could have been a good comeback. It's too bad. Allen has otherwise been pretty good this game, he hasn't made any serious mistakes like that this year.

Given circumstances and opponent I'd even say it may have been his best game this year up to that terrible pick. His first on the season that is on him. Just goes to show it is a team sport. Guys got to block, catch and not make dumb penalties.

1 minute ago, colin said:

The talent level is not as high on this team as we (I) made it out to be.  Milano is good, but not great, edmunds is looking trash, dl has depth but no difference makers, zero depth at cb, and te and rb ain't great either. Oline is average

Talent level is not an issue.  It’s not.  

This team is missing 3 players who all make a massive difference....and the outside of Allen and Diggs, we need some dudes to develop some “dog” in them. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

I think it’s what the league wants. They want to show that teams can compete even with Covid , the officiating has been suspect all night

Yeah.  The NFL wants to reward teams for getting exposed to COVID.  That makes perfect sense.

• Awesome! (+1) 1