Josh Allen - week THREE report card

rayray808

8 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Stats say int

Like an error in baseball who cares?

Not like they are overturning now.

Get over it.

Actually they could - a few years ago they added a sack to the Bills stat sheet on a following Wednesday.

Regardless, it was NOT an interception - if you want to grade a player, grade him on his play - not on what the folks looking for a push on the -3 line requested and got.

• Like (+1) 1

The nice part of todays game was not only the win, but I think Josh will really learn a lot from it.  His mistakes were costly, but didn't ultimately cost us the game.  I think when he watches film of that play where his knee was down, he's gonna see that he just needs to launch it out of bounds as it was only 1st down.  2nd and 10 is way better than 2nd and 22.  This is the kind of game against an excelllent opponent that you learn tons from.

Edited by DQW87

I think you’re off a bit this week. I’d give him A- or A. The good far out weighed the bad. There was no int. I didn’t like the bad scrambles backwards for sacks. Needs to learn to throw away.

Edited by Andy1
  • Like (+1) 1

Anything less than an A is ridiculous. Did he make a couple mistakes? Yup. You can make mistakes and still get an A. The dude passed for over 300 yards, accounted for 5 TDs, had a fourth quarter comeback win after a defensive collapse, and had pressure in his face all day . That's an A all day every week. 

You don't need to be perfect to get an A. 

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

My question is the grading scale

Does Josh need to play a perfect game to get an A?  

- Over 300 yards

- FOUR TD's

- The interception was bull####

- Oh and in the 4th quarter he took the team on his back and WON THE GAME

This was a A performance

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

A-. You can’t hate on 5 TDS. The INT was garbage. I’d knock him for the fumble and the Personal (even though I loved seeing him get heated and have a fire lit). There is no chance he’s anything lower than that.

He is the reason we had a shot at winning, and is the reason it happened.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

It WASNT an interception!!!!

They can say it was, and you can believe it, but it wasn’t. 
Do you have eyes????

Do you believe them????

Or do you just believe what the broadcast tells you EVEN when you can see it is wrong?

When   both players come down with the Ball it Is the offenses Ball! NFL rule, not mine😘

What was even worse was after reviewed they CONFIRMED the call on the field was correct. Kroft goes up CATCHES the ball and still has the ball when he hits the ground. At what point did they see the Rams having control of the ball. It was an atrocious call and one every fan expects the NFL to get right. It isn’t even debatable.

If Josh puts up these type of numbers versus the Raiders next week and they win, he’s certainly the 1st quarter MVP in the league.

• Thank you (+1) 2