Josh Allen - week THREE report card

rayray808

Just now, The Dean said:

A B+ is a VERY GOOD grade, not a bad one. I've always been against grade inflation.

If you are playing at a level where you'd be a shoe-in for the MVP if you kept it up all year.....it is not a B+.  Sorry

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

A+

Fourth quarter comeback. Five touchdowns. Overcame an awful call and a momentum shift. Bailed his defense out.

Oh, and his O-Line was getting absolutely destroyed at the end of the game and he still made it happen on several third and long plays.

Did he make a few mistakes? Yes. That doesn’t invalidate all of the points above.

This.....'shaky in the pocket' was a result of the jail break pass rush for most of the 4Q.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Crayola64 said:

If you are playing at a level where you'd be a shoe-in for the MVP if you kept it up all year.....it is not a B+.  Sorry

EVERY MVP has some B games and even occasionally lower. Judge game by game. Not how you FEEL about him for the season.

I’ll give him an A. Came through when we really needed him and that’s what matters. Made some Josh moments and I hope he continues to learn. I will forever asterisk the int.

Now I may have crazy thinking here but the one run near the end of the game were josh tried to toss it to McKenzie was it ? instead of him dropping to the ground, I think our guys need to be better ready for playground ball. Coach these guys up to understand josh May attempt something this at any moment lol

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Dean said:

EVERY MVP has some B games and even occasionally lower. Judge game by game. Not how you FEEL about him for the season.

Yup, and this grader has 2/3 games below an A.  Again, your grading system is objectively wrong if you are grading someone on average below an A when he is pacing for a record breaking season.  Obviously, he won't keep up with pace.  

Just funny a 5 TD game where he carried the entire team on his back, is a B+ because of some bad plays.  

• Like (+1) 9

Just now, Crayola64 said:

Yup, and this grader has 2/3 games below an A.  Again, your grading system is objectively wrong if you are grading someone on average below an A when he is pacing for a record breaking season.  Obviously, he won't keep up with pace.  

Just funny a 5 TD game where he carried the entire team on his back, is a B+ because of some bad plays.  

Are you really debating a subjective A/B+ discrepancy right now?

7 minutes ago, The Dean said:

You do know he was credited with one INT today, right? It was BS, but it an INT.

Very nice game. But a few sloppy plays puts my score at B+ as well.

It WASNT an interception!!!!

They can say it was, and you can believe it, but it wasn’t. 
Do you have eyes????

Do you believe them????

Or do you just believe what the broadcast tells you EVEN when you can see it is wrong?

When   both players come down with the Ball it Is the offenses Ball! NFL rule, not mine😘

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1