TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

I think Watson has played “OK” tonight. His guys have been covered well. He’s had pretty good touch and ball placement. KC’s secondary is playing well. Surprisingly well. Houston is missing Hopkins. 

Sure---any QB would miss a top 2 WR.. But Watson is lost out there.  KC is playing a rookie CB

1 minute ago, Process said:

??

They have one of the better groups of receivers in the league . Still has to be the best #4 wr in the NFL. 

Cobb, and Stills have the name recognition, but I’m not convinced either is that good at this point. They’re guys who can catch the ball, but not really playmakers. They have no playmakers imo. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

I think Watson has played “OK” tonight. His guys have been covered well. He’s had pretty good touch and ball placement. KC’s secondary is playing well. Surprisingly well. Houston is missing Hopkins. 

Yeah, I don't think he's played bad either.  This is a testament to how important a pass rush is.  I'm hoping we have improved that this off season.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

??

They have one of the better groups of receivers in the league . Still has to be the best #4 wr in the NFL. 

How? They have 1 receiver that had more than 600 yards last season and he had 670..

They traded away Hopkins. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

What’s the theory with going for two there ? Please enlighten me. 

If you get the 2-point conversion, you're down 16. Which is attainable with 2 scores, theoretically. If you go for 1, you're down 17 and it's a 3 possession game. Pretty straightforward honestly. 

2 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

If you get the 2-point conversion, you're down 16. Which is attainable with 2 scores, theoretically. If you go for 1, you're down 17 and it's a 3 possession game. Pretty straightforward honestly. 

Yeah, had my numbers wrong, just assuming O’Brien was doing something stupid. 

The ad agency for State Farm needs to film one version of their commercial where they cut from that woman on the phone to Jake Fromm in his Bills uniform saying "I said my name is Jake Fromm! And why are you calling me at 3am?"

Edited by PromoTheRobot