Welcome to Brandon Beane’s home draft room

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

sweet setup.  hope the kids stay off the wifi

nobody allowed in there with him

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Only ones there will be his wife and kids 

I got thrown off by the extra chairs. I guess they're all for him.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I got thrown off by the extra chairs. I guess they're all for him.

I thought the same thing too. A couple of adapters for a docking station and he could have 6 monitors no problem. I work from home normally and have 4 (3+ I keep my laptop open as another screen)

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

i mean i guess i dont know why his wife couldn't help him out if he needed it. 

One of sons is a senior in HS... I saw some other GMs say they are using their kids for help to watch the players coming off the board. he might be too 

What you can't tell from the pictures is that Beane's draft room is actually 500 feet underground in a nuclear bomb proof bunker similar to NORAD HQ in Cheyenne Mountain.  

Beane is ready for anything...

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 10

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of sons is a senior in HS... I saw some other GMs say they are using their kids for help to watch the players coming off the board. he might be too 

I bet he will have one of his kids on the Three step ladder updating the board real Time. I know I would 

This is f*#%!ing ridiculous. I thought groups of more than 10 were prohibited?  Why can’t Beane, McD, the other scouts sit at OBD and collaborate? They can sit 20 feet apart in that draft room from last year. This hits home how nonsensical this whole thing is. F&@$!, , take their temperatures when they walk in the room. Ridiculous. 

Edited by BringBackFergy
  • Like (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

This is f*#%!ing ridiculous. I thought groups of more than 10 were prohibited?  Why can’t Beane, McD, the other scouts sit at OBD and collaborate? They can sit 20 feet apart in that draft room from last year. This hits home how nonsensical this whole thing is. Fuuuck, take their temperatures when they walk in the room. Ridiculous. 

What the actual f?

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Those extra chairs are for all the IT guys that will help support.

They're allowed in. IT guys know nothing about football.

Plus IT guys NEVER leave the house normally anyway so they won’t have the Virus 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

This is f*#%!ing ridiculous. I thought groups of more than 10 were prohibited?  Why can’t Beane, McD, the other scouts sit at OBD and collaborate? They can sit 20 feet apart in that draft room from last year. This hits home how nonsensical this whole thing is. Fuuuck, take their temperatures when they walk in the room. Ridiculous. 

Goodell has to go by what every state that has a team is allowing and only allow the most conservative. Some states do not recommend anyone to enter homes who don’t live there as part of the shelter in place order. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Goodell has to go by what every state that has a team is allowing and only allow the most conservative. Some states do not recommend anyone to enter homes who don’t live there as part of the shelter in place order. 

ding ding ding. 

But on a more serious note I hope the IT guys sweep the room for Bugs. Never know Patriots might have slipped a plant on the work crew. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hear ya. Not talking about going to homes. Fumigate the draft room at OBD, put plastic on the seats, put the coaches GM’s and asst GM’s in rubber suits and let them do their job. 9 of them....not 10. 

Had to edit my prior post to remove the cuss word. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

I hear ya. Not talking about going to homes. Fumigate the draft room at OBD, put plastic on the seats, put the coaches GM’s and asst GM’s in rubber suits and let them do their job. 9 of them....not 10. 

I think they looked at that as a possibility, problem being some states have a stay at home order. Can’t leave unless essential business. This is considered business that can be done remotely. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think they looked at that as a possibility, problem being some states have a stay at home order. Can’t leave unless essential business. This is considered business that can be done remotely. 

"Essential" is a very fuzzy word.

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

"Essential" is a very fuzzy word.

Right... guessing that the league was already pushing it having the draft at all right now so just went along with the most conservative guidelines 

main question —

Is Leroi going to dress up as the “IT guy” so he can get a pic of the draft board for us? 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Had to edit my prior post to remove the cuss word. 

Daboll should stay home.

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Stoooooooop. He’s a stud. 

Daboll:  Hey Brandon, draft a running back so I can stop using him when he's being effective.  OH, oh, oh ... and get me another tight end who can't catch!

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Daboll:  Hey Brandon, draft a running back so I can stop using him when he's being effective.  OH, oh, oh ... and get me another tight end who can't catch!

This comment is no longer contributing to the thread and will now be deleted. 

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Right... guessing that the league was already pushing it having the draft at all right now so just went along with the most conservative guidelines 

main question —

Is Leroi going to dress up as the “IT guy” so he can get a pic of the draft board for us? 

I did not know he was released from jail.

49 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

ding ding ding. 

But on a more serious note I hope the IT guys sweep the room for Bugs. Never know Patriots might have slipped a plant on the work crew. 

The IT guys sweeping the room are Ernie Adams nephews and they place the bugs. All part of the bigger scheme. 

I’m sure @GunnerBill is ashamed that our team has to work in such meager conditions!     :)

EDIT: Wait! I don’t see the Kegerator! Can you properly do a draft without that? 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1