Bills pre-draft private visits - update: via videoconference

13 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Why can’t Beane and the coaches take the plane to them? 

They can but that may also be restricted. Also, those meetings and workouts need to take place somewhere and colleges and HS campuses are shutting down the public 

26 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Belichick is probably sensing an opportunity to gain a leg up on the competition right now.

..seems like he'd be more likely to send infected people to the teams than use it as an opportunity to do more scouting

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/10/2020 at 6:17 PM, Augie said:

Good luck finding hand sanitizer! I went to a CVS and two grocery stores and all the shelves are wiped clean of hand sanitizer despite store imposed limits per customer. It felt like water and BEER flying off the shelves before a hurricane! :)? 

If possible, maybe some FaceTime for now with kids and folks in nursing homes. I called my 92 year old mother today to give her a heads up......I usually take her to lunch and then the grocery store, but it feels like a good time to keep a low profile in her apartment. I’ll drop off anything she needs. 

There is recipe on WHO to make hand sanitizer at home but you need to be careful with measurements.

On 3/11/2020 at 3:53 PM, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Until they get a better handle on the transmission from asymptomatic carriers I think we need to be very cautious. I keep hearing we don't have any cases here blah,blah, blah. Famous last words as many schools remain open.

Local school system is taking unscheduled "teachers work day" to prepare teachers on teaching remotely. 

My wife is school cafeteria manager and staff is not preparing meals that day so they are doing cleaning usually done at end of year.

She says that students have stopped going to school already with 100 sales a day down.

5 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Why can’t Beane and the coaches take the plane to them? 

That is a good question.  Is Pegulas' plane private or one of those shares?

10 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

We just learned that our elementary  schools in Ontario are closing for 2 weeks. March break starts Monday so the kids will be home for 3 weeks. 

I am about 25 minutes outside Windsor Ontario and just reading that  we have our first presumptive case of Corona in Windsor. 

Ohio schools are closing for 3 weeks! Pray for me ya’ll 

15 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Local school system is taking unscheduled "teachers work day" to prepare teachers on teaching remotely. 

My wife is school cafeteria manager and staff is not preparing meals that day so they are doing cleaning usually done at end of year.

She says that students have stopped going to school already with 100 sales a day down.

That is a good question.  Is Pegulas' plane private or one of those shares?

It’s a share 

1 hour ago, Dkollidas said:

Will teams just begin to conduct these online? Like FaceTime? That would seem the most logical thing to do. Also, could teams send private doctors at least in order to do physicals? 

yeah something like 3 video chats a week no more than an hour a chat. 

The Masters has been postponed!!  :o

On 3/12/2020 at 6:42 PM, Paulus said:

Wonder if the NFL will cancel the season...

If this ***** is still going on in six months, the NFL will be the least of anyone's worries.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, KD in CA said:

The Masters has been postponed!!  :o

If this ***** is still going on in six months, the NFL will be the least of anyone's worries.

We can hold the virus in check if the country follows the advice of the science and doctors, the experts. 

Keep healthy Bills Fans!!! ?

17 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

It’s not going 6 months, sure we haven’t reached the peak in the states but this will be over by the end of April 

Yup.  Question is does is come back next fall/winter.

On 3/14/2020 at 11:51 AM, GimmeSomeProcess said:

It’s not going 6 months, sure we haven’t reached the peak in the states but this will be over by the end of April 

Spanish flu was about 4 months. Couple months for this I agree