Bills pre-draft private visits - update: via videoconference

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Wasn’t the turnover chain started by Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson? 

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-hurricanes/fl-sp-hurricanes-turnover-chain-aj-machado-north-carolina-20171117-story.html

They sure won it a lot, though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

What is Quarterman's projected draft round? He looks like a solid player, but more of a throwback to the 90s type of player whose skillset would only fit certain teams. I'd guess he's a day 3 target, for that price, I'm in.

4 minutes ago, 947 said:

What is Quarterman's projected draft round? He looks like a solid player, but more of a throwback to the 90s type of player whose skillset would only fit certain teams. I'd guess he's a day 3 target, for that price, I'm in.

Yes, probably a Day 3 guy.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 947 said:

Rounds 4-6 per Walter Football. He’s their 14th ranked ILB. Zeurlein gave him a grade of backup/ST. He’s a 2 down ILB per his strengths  but combine #s very similar to Denzel Perryman 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, 947 said:

I watched Quartman's highlights. He reminds me of Reggie Ragland. Not worth a day 1 or 2 pick, but I'm fine with him in the 5th or later. 

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Will corona virus concerns impact travel for pre-draft visits? It’s impacting recruiting visits in college :(

It's impacting college visits?

Man, the hysteria over this thing is ridiculous.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1