Who are your top two free agents?

Buffalo03

24 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and shockingly, Cincy has floated the idea of tagging him.....get the paddles ready for Mike Brown......projected 2020 WR tag is $18.077 mil......so with him probably healthy for 8 games, he gets $9.03 mil in "vacation money"..............

Thats a great gig if you can get it lol

• Haha (+1) 1

Jack Conklin or Joe Thuney

Kyle Van Noy

Year three for Josh.  Things have to be air tight.  I can see them leaving Cody at RT or moving him to OG, but whichever spot is open I believe Beane signs a guy.  I also think Beane tries to trade for a WR as well as drafts one or two depending on if a trade can be successfully made.

I would also love to see Beane grab Slater out of N.E.  Him on Special Teams with Siran Neal would be dynamite.

Edited by purple haze

3 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I've seen several posts mention Perriman, but I don't understand the interest.  He is a high draft choice bust who had a few good games late last year.  I think he is more likely fool's gold than someone who suddenly broke through to good play.

Baun may be good, but how would he fit in Bills' D.  If he is 245 at the combine, it seems unlikely that he could maintain that in the NFL give what he played at in college - and even if he does, that is very light for a NFL DE.  If you are thinking LB, I think the team has much bigger needs.

I think we are going round 2 or 3 WR as it is... it’s been said multiple times by Beane and McD that it doesn’t a true #1 WR to win in this league.

Perriman is a guy who can stretch the field, came on late last year with the Bucs. The kid can play, has good size and height. Would be a true outside WR this team needs. 3 ye deal, $6-7M per.

Baun has the size and showed he can easily put weight on, added 10 lbs with ease for the senior bowl. With a NFL nutritionist etc I think he can hit 245 and maintain.

Im thinking OLB, Lorax role. A standup edge rusher but can pass drop. Besides Milano and Edmunds that’s it. I think we may see Oliver play outside at times like the Rams do with Donald. Place Baun next to him. CB and OLB are definitely big needs. So is DE, Baun fits in in many ways. 

I just feel in Carolina.... 2014 roster was there best. Having Luke Kuechly, AJ Klein and Thomas Davis..... Bills would have Edmunds, Milano and Baun...

Edited by CEN-CAL17

3 hours ago, Bills Oil Company said:

Off: Conklin and Hooper

Def: Ngakoue and Van Noy 

Draft: WR and RB

I have Van Noy on my list ! And few others  But Judon is my the top for D. and i would be willing to pay the man.

Looking for an OLB edge who has it all and young enough to catch on his peak years. Too much to ask ?

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Conklin and Diggs

I would be delighted

2 hours ago, purple haze said:

Jack Conklin or Joe Thuney

Kyle Van Noy

Year three for Josh.  Things have to be air tight.  I can see them leaving Cody at RT or moving him to OG, but whichever spot is open I believe Beane signs a guy.  I also think Beane tries to trade for a WR as well as drafts one or two depending on if a trade can be successfully made.

I would also love to see Beane grab Slater out of N.E.  Him on Special Teams with Siran Neal would be dynamite.

Very good post.
And i will trust you on Slater. Bills do like their "Teams"

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Think this may be where I’m at too.

22 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

not including current Bills, Conklin and Hooper or Henry.  

as well you should be. be a mighty  fine Get for Bills

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I think we are going round 2 or 3 WR as it is... it’s been said multiple times by Beane and McD that it doesn’t a true #1 WR to win in this league.

Perriman is a guy who can stretch the field, came on late last year with the Bucs. The kid can play, has good size and height. Would be a true outside WR this team needs. 3 ye deal, $6-7M per.

Baun has the size and showed he can easily put weight on, added 10 lbs with ease for the senior bowl. With a NFL nutritionist etc I think he can hit 245 and maintain.

Im thinking OLB, Lorax role. A standup edge rusher but can pass drop. Besides Milano and Edmunds that’s it. I think we may see Oliver play outside at times like the Rams do with Donald. Place Baun next to him. CB and OLB are definitely big needs. So is DE, Baun fits in in many ways. 

I just feel in Carolina.... 2014 roster was there best. Having Luke Kuechly, AJ Klein and Thomas Davis..... Bills would have Edmunds, Milano and Baun...

No question, Bills do need a replacement for Lorenzo.  Maybe last year's draftee is the answer, maybe not.  I wonder if Bills can really afford to tie all that up in LB - Milano is going to get paid and they invested a #1+ to get Edmunds.  Can they justify another #1/#2 pick on another LB?

I'm not sure that I see Oliver being a good alternative outside at DE - sure on occasion to throw a curve to the offense, but I don't think he would scare most OTs out there on a regular basis.

What you propose to pay Perriman is much more than I think he is worth - I could of course be wrong, but I don't see any production over his time in the league to justify that kind of contract.  Is he worth gambling a smaller contract on based on his physical tools and encouraging finish to last season?  Yeah, maybe, but I think bringing him here is more *hope* than expectation of getting much from him.

1. Brandon Scherff

2. AJ Green

3. Byron Jones

We get one of the top 3 Edge Rushers in the 1st, then OT, then WR or TE. RB in the 4th, then look for LB and Slot Corner.

Conklin is a shadow of his former self. Anyone that gives him $15 mill/yr is a fool.

Edited by GreggTX

5 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Conklin is a shadow of his former self. Anyone that gives him $15 mill/yr is a fool.

He struggled a lot with injuries in 2018 but came back in 2019 and had a fine year. 15 per year does seem steep for a RT but saying he's "a shadow of his  former self" is just plain wrong.

PFT’s Free Agent Top 100

Posted by Charean Williams on February 24, 2020, 9:00 AM EST

The following are PFT’s top 100 free agents for the start of the 2020 league year. The rankings include prospective unrestricted and restricted free agents, as well as released players. The list will be updated as events warrant, with signings, tags and re-signings denoted when announced and/or reported.

50. Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson

72. Bills defensive tackle Jordan Phillips

On 2/23/2020 at 1:56 PM, 3rdand12 said:

I have Van Noy on my list ! And few others  But Judon is my the top for D. and i would be willing to pay the man.

Looking for an OLB edge who has it all and young enough to catch on his peak years. Too much to ask ?

I would be delighted

Very good post.
And i will trust you on Slater. Bills do like their "Teams"

22 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

not including current Bills, Conklin and Hooper or Henry.  

as well you should be. be a mighty  fine Get for Bills

I think Van Noy would not only be a Lorax upgrade on the field, but he brings patriots winning leadership mindset to the locker room.

Gotta think McBeane will explore signing him.   Makes too much sense. 

Edited by Bills Oil Company
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFan17 said:

These would be my two as well. Conklin is far less likely, but  I think Judon could be within reach.

Judon likely getting franchise tag. The two best options in UFA to me are Jordan Jenkins and Mario Addison. I can't see spending big money at RT as need money for LT in a year or so when Dawkins becomes an UFA.