Around the League Week 16

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, BlackWing said:

Heard Ingram was just a cramp, no structural damage... phew. Was a scary game in Cleveland with Lamar, Ingram, and Andrews showing limps. Think Steelers are going to see a lot of practice squad.. lol.

They deserve it. They should of been sitting starters a little earlier this week and last week. They ran the starters into the 4th against the jets and it was way over. 
Today a little closer of a game but they continue to play their stars. 

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

Highly unlikely.

That means you think Ten/Pit can win in KC, while the Bills win in Houston.

How likely is that going to happen?

Yes I think the Titans will win in KC (better running game and Defense and QB playing well enough to beat them) and Bills will will in Houston. Nothing in the playoffs is “highly unlikely”, all the teams are good now.  Those would be my picks though for those games. 

25 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

As frustrating as Knox can be, he's already 1000% better than Clay ever was.

And he missed almost all of TC with that hammy 

Edited by YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nice TD catch by Goedert. Can’t help but thinking if Allen throws that pass ( and it’s dropped) a chorus of posters say it was too high. 

Same with jacksons great TD throw to anderson.  Put it high in a spot where he could go up and get it away from defenders - if allen makes that exact same throw and it bounces off receiver's hands people would go ape sh*t "but the throw wasnt perfect!"

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I’m not sure if I’m pulling for the Iggles because I can’t stand the Cowboys, or pulling for the Cowboys because I can’t stand the Iggles.

What I am seeing is both Dak and Wentz making throws that would be harshly criticized in Josh.

Exactly

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I’m not sure if I’m pulling for the Iggles because I can’t stand the Cowboys, or pulling for the Cowboys because I can’t stand the Iggles.

What I am seeing is both Dak and Wentz making throws that would be harshly criticized in Josh.

I don’t know if it’s cause I’m only on Bills fan platforms, but it seems like Josh suffers more close examination of each and every throw than any other QB in the league.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t know if it’s cause I’m only on Bills fan platforms, but it seems like Josh suffers more close examination of each and every throw than any other QB in the league.

It’s not just on Bills platforms.  The narrative pre-draft is that he was a terribly inaccurate QB with “less than zero” chance of succeeding per the Stats mavens.  So national press who don’t watch many Bills games have confirmation bias in what they see.  Stuff like PFF claiming Duck Hodges is a better QB than the Bills or a Boston CBS affiliate poking big fun at Allen’s inaccuracy on what looks to me like pretty clear route mismatch between Allen and Knox is the result.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It’s not just on Bills platforms.  The narrative pre-draft is that he was a terribly inaccurate QB with “less than zero” chance of succeeding per the Stats mavens.  So national press who don’t watch many Bills games have confirmation bias in what they see.  Stuff like PFF claiming Duck Hodges is a better QB than the Bills or a Boston CBS affiliate poking big fun at Allen’s inaccuracy on what looks to me like pretty clear route mismatch between Allen and Knox is the result.

As for the great intellectuals around here... well.... was Thanos really wrong?...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

How is Arizona winning by 10 at Seattle right now 

The Cardinals had an 80 yard touchdown run by Kenyan Drake, and their defense has not been allowing the big play, and forced a big turnover early in the 2nd half.

Don't let the Cardinals record fool you, they have not been pushovers this whole season.

Edited by Mark Vader

Just now, Margarita said:

I thought they were officially eliminated from the postseason after today’s loss?

I thought the same, seems odd the nfl site still has them listed.

BTW...HiYa Margarita!  I'm still recovering from the game yesterday.:(

• Like (+1) 1