Around the League Week 16

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Week 16 you mean?

Sure that too 

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I wonder how many of us are still aggravated by yesterday's game? That leading to a somewhat non-stress free day.

I am over it. On to the Jets and see how the rest of the league does today.

Not aggravated. We will see them again.

I was going to take the day off, especially since my super bowl in fantasy I’m facing Lamar against Cleveland ? two week format and Lamar killed it last week against the Jets but I somehow finished tied. 

And just in case anyone cares, I took josh Allen 4th overall in my draft and was laughed at. Deservedly so. But I said all year ride or die with Allen and started him every week somehow made it to the super bowl. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It's REALLY going to piss me off if KC chokes one of these games and loses the 3 seed to Houston, and we have to play KC and friggin Cheaters get Houston and basically walk into the AFC championship without breaking a sweat

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

It's REALLY going to piss me off if KC chokes one of these games and loses the 3 seed to Houston, and we have to play KC and friggin Cheaters get Houston and basically walk into the AFC championship without breaking a sweat

Houston might feel already beat the pats once. 

34 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Highly unlikely.

That means you think Ten/Pit can win in KC, while the Bills win in Houston.

How likely is that going to happen?

I think the Bills can win in HOU and it looks like TEN can win a road game at Arrowhead. PIT ? I don’t think so. Anyway, it’s the NFL and the first round always has upsets. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I wonder if the Saints fans watching their game today is saying "we're still a year away"

If you’re trying to compare the Saints current team / roster to the Bills you are way off base. They have a future HOF QB, studs all over the place and are absolutely in a “ win a championship now” mode and have been for a few seasons. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure what Miami’s GM was doing signing Fitzpatrick when they wanted to bottom out, but he’s done exactly what you’d expect: keep them in games and pull a few out. It’s been a lucky break for us regardless, no top pick for them this year. And I’m enjoying rooting for him. Win/win. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, stevewin said:

That's how they do it every year