Around the League Week 16

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Big C said:

Tannehill is good. Thank goodness Gase is around another year to hold Darnold back.

Tannehill and Phillips... what looks to be a franchise QB and stud DT under his watch that he got nothing out of. 

This AJ Brown is a beast , this is the type of Receiver we need on this team, big physical and fast. I love the smurfs and tall WRs but its the guys that combine all these skills that are the most dangerous. 

Guys that are 6'-6'2" and weigh 220-230 and are quick and physical (of course hands) are what we are looking for.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This AJ Brown is a beast , this is the type of Receiver we need on this team, big physical and fast. I love the smurfs and tall WRs but its the guys that combine all these skills that are the most dangerous. 

Guys that are 6'-6'2" and weigh 220-230 and are quick and physical (of course hands) are what we are looking for.

I liked him better then Metcalf coming out of college.

2 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

steelers are basically out, titans are in

Bills officially the worst team in the playoffs? can't imagine many teams that wouldn't want to play us with our handicap offense 

How lame is it to come post this stuff.  

Its one thing to have concerns, but to be a little ***** about it for attention is so weak.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1