We own the AFCE

Jasovon

It took every dirty trick from the officials including running time off the clock when we called timeout for the Pats to win. The torch has been passed, and if the league ever decides we should be allowed to win we will be unstoppable 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Jasovon said:

It took every dirty trick from the officials including running time off the clock when we called timeout for the Pats to win. The torch has been passed, and if the league ever decides we should be allowed to win we will be unstoppable 

How many missed calls today? Face mask, holding, etc. It is disgusting how the refs blatantly tip the favor to the Cheaters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Jasovon said:

Not sure about that. Allen doesn't seem like a QB that can take a game over. If the d gives up more than 17 the bills lose.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

The OP is f-ing delusional.

We lost, but he has a pretty good point. That said our D was gashed and not one blitz! The offense had way too many 3 and outs and just doesnt score- our “big” O line is underperforming and Singletary is a number 2! 

Just now, Chris66 said:

You guys are so one and done. Pats were the easiest out. Bengals redoux

Can we get a ban here?  This dude has been trolling Bills fans for over a decade. I  have no idea whatsoever why it is allowed, on any board.

Enjoy your geriatric QB, btw.  You guys are done, for good.

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Hey, remember your last prediction, genius? It was that it was "all unicorns and rainbows" for Bills fans in the offseason for thinking they had a decent team.

REALLY hope we see you again in the playoffs.

Good ol' Pats fans. The absolute worst in the universe.

15 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

that’s a nice story

10 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Not sure about that. Allen doesn't seem like a QB that can take a game over. If the d gives up more than 17 the bills lose.

The first half drives went like this:

-FG (Allen missed TD pass to Knox on 3rd down)

- Punt (Allen missed an open Beasley on 3rd down, woulda been a first down)

-Punt (Allen threw behind an open Beasley on 3rd down, woulda been a first down)

- Punt (Early shot gun snap followed by a half dozen penalties, no one to really blame)

-TD (right before half, Allen balled out)

Basically, in the first half, our O was only stopped by Allen missing passes.   The second half he was better, hitting on long passes.  but Allen again missed an open Knox in the endzone at the end of the game.  

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

This stuff makes us as bills fans look bad. 
There was crappy calls. Just like every single game in the league. The bills lost the game. Pats do it to us everytime. They play smart and allow us to mess up. Bills had every chance in the world to win that game. 
Defense with the fumble on the opening drive, momentum.. and the team laid an egg almost the entire rest of the half. 
Don’t blame the refs, good teams overcome bad officiating in 99% of the cases. 

• Like (+1) 1

Flame away. Allen played good enough to win. New England seemed like they knew every matchup & Edelman pick was clearly a flop to sell his injury, European football style. 

On the last red zone possession I was disappointed we didn’t run Singletary over Allen. 

38 minutes ago, Process said:

Reasons we lost

Allen 

Daboll

Pass rush

Officials

Allen threw for 50 more yards than they allow. The offense scored more points than the Patriots average 

Tha Patriots defense has given up 10 passing TDs to 25 INTs

Josh was 2-0 and better than all averages vs their defense

34 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

I'm quite sincere here, btw - does anything at all on this board deserve a ban?  Chris66 has done nothing but troll since he joined. 

As a Bills fan,  I find this challenging. I respect this board & those who run it, but it doesn't seem like acceptable behavior.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

I'm quite sincere here, btw - does anything at all on this board deserve a ban?  Chris66 has done nothing but troll since he joined. 

As a Bills fan,  I find this challenging. I respect this board & those who run it, but it doesn't seem like acceptable behavior.

Hey I don't have any issue with anyone on this board but for some reason every time I post you need to chime in from the peanut gallery. My post wasn't directed to bills fans just you.

Just now, Chris66 said:

Hey I don't have any issue with anyone on this board but for some reason every time I post you need to chime in from the peanut gallery. My post wasn't directed to bills fans just you.

You're just an average Patriots fan. You know, a smug arrogant entitled chowdah eating bag of steaming dog turds.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

"Every time?"  Really?

I haven't responded to you in at least 3 months - probably 4.  I'm too lazy to look.

What a lame response. Wanna try again?

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

You're just an average Patriots fan. You know, a smug arrogant entitled chowdah eating bag of steaming dog turds.

Sorry dude far from it. I've seen plenty of 5-11 seasons and quite a few less than that. I just don't take to complaining about refs. 

1 minute ago, Success said:

"Every time?"  Really?

I haven't responded to you in at least 3 months - probably 4.  I'm too lazy to look.

What a lame response. Wanna try again?

Well you took the time to respond in this thread

1 minute ago, Chris66 said:

Sorry dude far from it. I've seen plenty of 5-11 seasons and quite a few less than that. I just don't take to complaining about refs. 

Seriously? That's your attempt to save face from such an easily disprovable lie?

Stop trolling here. You have no interest whatsoever in talking Bills football.  None.

5 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

"You guys are one and done"

Dude, you're either a liar, or delusional, or both.

That's okay though. You had better hope the Bills are a LOT better than you like to act, or the Pats are one and done too.

it's going to be great enjoying the schadenfreude of you Pats fans as Brady drives your team into mediocrity.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Do fans not realize yet that denial is the first stage of grief?

Get to know yourself.

Nothing they did today indicates that any corner has been turned.

McD is 0-6 versus Belichick and they haven't scored more than 17 in any of those losses.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

NEs done this for almost 20 years. Things change very fast in the NFL. We have a long way to go. 3 years ago Jacksonville was supposed to be the next great team. We have a ways to go.

5 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Nice of you to drop by.  Enjoy being one and done in the playoffs.  Since you continually say the Bills are a bad team and your "great" team won by a score.  I honestly can't fathom why you would come here rather than celebrate the win of your team with your friends.  Maybe you dont have any?

Just now, Success said:

Seriously? That's your attempt to save face from such an easily disprovable lie?

Stop trolling here. You have no interest whatsoever in talking Bills football.  None.

I have no issue talk8ng bills football. My opinion is with Allen your going to have to keep a solid defense around him. He is not the QB you can get in shootout with. For every great play he will give you 3 or 4 bad plays. This off-season he will have to take a huge step because averaging 17 pts a game isnt going to cut it. 

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Nice of you to drop by.  Enjoy being one and done in the playoffs.  Since you continually say the Bills are a bad team and your "great" team won by a score.  I honestly can't fathom why you would come here rather than celebrate the win of your team with your friends.  Maybe you dont have any?

I agree. The Pats will probably be one and done this year.

Just now, Chris66 said:

I have no issue talk8ng bills football. My opinion is with Allen your going to have to keep a solid defense around him. He is not the QB you can get in shootout with. For every great play he will give you 3 or 4 bad plays. This off-season he will have to take a huge step because averaging 17 pts a game isnt going to cut it. 

Your opinion is always this:  "the Bills have no future, and I am here to make sure you have no hope."  Always. For a very, very long time.   It's sad.

Allen is a young QB, who is a total gamer, and continues to get better. He is going to own your team for a very long time. And unfortunately, that is the only time you will leave this board - you should be banned.