We own the AFCE

Jasovon

3 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

I have no issue talk8ng bills football. My opinion is with Allen your going to have to keep a solid defense around him. He is not the QB you can get in shootout with. For every great play he will give you 3 or 4 bad plays. This off-season he will have to take a huge step because averaging 17 pts a game isnt going to cut it. 

I agree. The Pats will probably be one and done this year.

Good.  We agree.  Now go away.  Please.  Nobody wants you here trolling and rubbing the loss in.  It's really uncalled for.

Edited by Johnnycage46

Just now, Success said:

Your opinion is always this:  "the Bills have no future, and I am here to make sure you have no hope."  Always. For a very, very long time.   It's sad.

Allen is a young QB, who is a total gamer, and continues to get better. He is going to own your team for a very long time. And unfortunately, that is the only time you will leave this board - you should be banned.

Whoa I didn't say the bills don't have a future. I said Allen will have to take it up to the next level. If he does the Bills will be in good shape

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

Not sure about that. Allen doesn't seem like a QB that can take a game over. If the d gives up more than 17 the bills lose.

He's not.  He might become that.  He might not become that. 

But frankly, until games in Foxborough start being ref'd equitably, I don't know how we tell from that game.

14 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Sorry dude far from it. I've seen plenty of 5-11 seasons and quite a few less than that. I just don't take to complaining about refs. 

Well Durrrrr why should you complain about refs?

1 hour ago, Jasovon said:

It took every dirty trick from the officials including running time off the clock when we called timeout for the Pats to win. The torch has been passed, and if the league ever decides we should be allowed to win we will be unstoppable 

twice the timekeeper messed up in the 4th but the ref saw it and put the clock back in the right spot

the time displayed on the TV isn’t official, and is constantly off the official time, seconds are adjusted a dozen times a game at commercial breaks 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He's not.  He might become that.  He might not become that. 

But frankly, until games in Foxborough start being ref'd equitably, I don't know how we tell from that game.

Reffing has been poor all year. I don't know what to make of Allen. He has all the tools , can make some crazy plays but seems to disappear for a while. He reminds me of Jamis Winston in that respect.

1 minute ago, Chris66 said:

Reffing has been poor all year. I don't know what to make of Allen. He has all the tools , can make some crazy plays but seems to disappear for a while. He reminds me of Jamis Winston in that respect.

That kind of shows you are lacking in football acumen and perception.

Jameis Winston and Allen are nothing alike.  Allen, in fact, could in some sense be termed a diametrically opposed player.

1 hour ago, Jasovon said:

It took every dirty trick from the officials including running time off the clock when we called timeout for the Pats to win. The torch has been passed, and if the league ever decides we should be allowed to win we will be unstoppable 

Pats won.  They own the AFCE east until proven otherwise.

Sorry, but that's how it is, and it Is What it Is

Just now, Sunshower said:

Oh, yeah? Allen? How about a 20 to 9 TD:INT ratio. He’s young. Can’t find a franchise QB in free agency, we got to develop one. Suck it up, buttercup. Allen has a golden arm.

what legit fan sees anything but Allen as the franchise for the next few years?

• Thank you (+1) 1