by request: Wk 15 Pats at Bengals GDT 1pm CBS

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

ugh titans...i have this horrible feeling today is going to end bad all around for the bills

the only bad will be  a loss. at this point they control their destiny, not depending on other teams wins or losses.

now, if they lose, then yes, it will be bad. lets allow the 4 qtrs yet to be played play out before feeling it all ends bad.

bbfs at it's finest here.

10 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

The Bills are paying Trent Murphy and Tyler Kroft what could have gone to Gilmore. But it's all a waste of time speculating since I don't think Gilmore wanted to be here anyway. Similar situation with two other potential Hall of Famers in Jason Peters and Marshawn Lynch. At least Beane and McDermott now appear to be drafting players who actually like Buffalo.

At least we got a 1st and 4th rd pick for Peters. Lynch still landed us a two 4ths. Letting Lynch go was somewhat understanable as well With Fred and CJ on the team. 

We flat out let Gilmore walk and got nothing in return :(

Water under the bridge now. 

Edited by Real McCoy

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

the only bad will be  a loss. at this point they control their destiny, not depending on other teams wins or losses.

now, if they lose, then yes, it will be bad. lets allow the 4 qtrs yet to be played play out before feeling it all ends bad.

bbfs at it's finest here.

I see people completely underestimating the steelers...big time win needed...sunday night primetime in  pitt, yikes

I feel sick about it

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I see people completely underestimating the steelers...big time win needed...sunday night primetime in  pitt, yikes

I feel sick about it

I'll be (very pleasantly) surprised if the Bills win tonight. 

Banged up offensive line against that front 7? Gonna be very tough sledding offensively. The Bills defense is not particularly opportunistic, and a few turnovers would really be ideal against a team like the Steelers. 

If the Pitt offense puts up 17 plus; I'm not liking our chances. We'll see what happens. Would love to check this board around 9:30 my time and see elation. Calling it like I see it.

If (really) good Josh shows up in primetime, that would certainly change the complexion of the game. 

Edited by LSHMEAB

7 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

It's okay. 2017 was the Red Rifle's time to be our savior. 2019 is to be the year of Fitzmagic. Week 17. The bearded gunslinger who went to Harvard and wears his wedding ring during games.

I think we need to find Fitz charity and all pledge to it if his win helps us win the division

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Who needs to steal signals when you've got Al Riveron doing video reviews?

I didn't see any of this because I shut my stream off a long time ago but... tbf Riveron has called in favor of us on most or all of our reviews this season.

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Do the Patriots clinch the division with this win? I thought that if they lose to the Bills and Dolphins the Bills would get the division. But thought I heard the announcers say they will clinch the division flag?

Clinch the playoffs but could still lose division to us. Have to lose out and we win out.

27 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'll be (very pleasantly) surprised if the Bills win tonight. 

Banged up offensive line against that front 7? Gonna be very tough sledding offensively. The Bills defense is not particularly opportunistic, and a few turnovers would really be ideal against a team like the Steelers. 

If the Pitt offense puts up 17 plus; I'm not liking our chances. We'll see what happens. Would love to check this board around 9:30 my time and see elation. Calling it like I see it.

If (really) good Josh shows up in primetime, that would certainly change the complexion of the game. 

I feel the D allows 10 points or less. They're playing at such a high level. 21-9 Bills

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Clinch the playoffs but could still lose division to us. Have to lose out and we win out.

We can lose tonight and still win the division if we win last two and patriots lose last two.  That’s the only scenario where we win the tiebreaker with NE.

• Like (+1) 1

I couldn’t watch the game since I’m on vacation in California and celebrating with the wife our anniversary.

The Headline on ESPN is Brady and Gilmore lead the Pats past the Bengals. 
Brady was 15-29 for a 4.4 ypc and 2 TD. If that isn’t a Game Manager stat line I don’t know what is.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I couldn’t watch the game since I’m on vacation in California and celebrating with the wife our anniversary.

Brady was 15-29 for a 4.4 ypc and 2 TD. If that isn’t a Game Manager stat line I don’t know what is.

Well the Bengals kind of lead the Pats past the Bengals.  Not Brady.  He is average at best now.

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Bengals had a muffed punt return and Dalton threw 3 picks, one a pick-6.  So I would have to give the win to Dalton and the Bengals ST

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Well the Bengals kind of lead the Pats past the Bengals.  Not Brady.  He is average at best now.

Typical Bengals. I really don’t think he is average, he was to begin the season but each month he has declined severely. Everyone can blame it on his line and wide receivers, but really it’s Brady. He just isn’t good anymore.

That offense will struggle to score points as it has all year against good defenses. 
The key to the Pats is flip it on them and make them beat you, they can’t. Play focused alert football all game and you can beat the Pats. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Typical Bengals. I really don’t think he is average, he was to begin the season but each month he has declined severely. Everyone can blame it on his line and wide receivers, but really it’s Brady. He just isn’t good anymore.

That offense will struggle to score points as it has all year against good defenses. 
The key to the Pats is flip it on them and make them beat you, they can’t. Play focused alert football all game and you can beat the Pats. 

Yes, just cant make mistakes against that team.  They win from turnover gifts, great field position, and defensive/st scores.  Without them they are not good.  Defense is good but the team as a whole, I believe isn't even as good as ours.

They showed a stat during one of the turnovers in the game.  The Pats have started on the opposing teams side of the field 30 times which is number 1 in the league.  I think that number went up a couple notches today too.

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

I feel sick about it

Theres usually this attitude of 'We will beat the big teams, there's nothing to he scared of' and 'We can lose to the weak teams, they are not as bad as their record' 

That's usually flipped with this bills team,  usualy beat the bad lose to the good, with Dallas game being the exception. 

Hopefully another Dallas type performance!