by request: Wk 15 Pats at Bengals GDT 1pm CBS

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I don’t see much chance that the Patriots aren’t one and done this year in the playoffs. They are toast. The defense isn’t the god that the media was playing it up to be, running game is average, Brady’s arm is shot. Not a winning recipe anymore. 

but they cheat... that’s a pretty big X-factor

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

If this has been answered, my apologies. If we win out and tie NE record wise, who wins the Division and why? Pats* due to beating Eagles?

Unless the Pats lose to the Bengals or Fins, they win the division based on common opponents tiebreaker.

9 minutes ago, Success said:

It’s amazing how much I’ve grown to dislike Gilmore.

The dude just Balls. 

What really sucks is how well he has played his entire career.  If he has a healthy career he could possibly make the HoF some day.  That is what I dislike the most. We invested a 1st rd pick on Gilmore and got zero in return for what might end up as a future HoF player.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Not to the cap

The Bills are paying Trent Murphy and Tyler Kroft what could have gone to Gilmore. But it's all a waste of time speculating since I don't think Gilmore wanted to be here anyway. Similar situation with two other potential Hall of Famers in Jason Peters and Marshawn Lynch. At least Beane and McDermott now appear to be drafting players who actually like Buffalo.

Edited by KayAdams
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Not to the cap

would've structured it to pay white and have Gilmore depart after the 2nd contract obviously wouldn't want to pay 2 corners top 5 cb money. SO as soon as Gilmore would've come off white goes on.