Bills vs Broncos PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I hear ya, but if Lee doesn’t play today with Nsekhe out and going against the best pass rusher over the past 8 years, why did you even sign him?

Yeah I think he’s playing. Hopefully he keeps the penalties to a min. McD seemed pissed about them 2 weeks ago. 

• Like (+1) 1

...interesting how Cousins, who leads the league in play action passing, ate Denver up alive.....Daboll take note......Josh has made strides in his short game.......Knox, Sweeney (leave Kroft OUT) & Singeltary could have a field day if used......stay tuned....

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Best cure for a hangover.... Never stop drinking :thumbsup:

....LMAO...bite the dawg that bit ya'.....:D....I'm ready....Bourbon, Depends, and a Cowboy Ribeye going on the grill.....grilled veggies and sauteed mushrooms in a burgundy butter sauce....and my blowup doll of course....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They need to cover Beasley and Knox as well 

OK OK...trying to be positive here....to my eyes, Beasley has been having trouble separating quickly enough vs. man.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Let's pull for Mr Saucy Feet to have a breakout game with the Bills today!

Dawson Knox is rocking a 23% drop rate, and that's not counting the difficult ones he could, in theory, haul in.  BUT,  he hasn't gotten that many chances....in the last two games, Knox has hauled in 66.7% of his targets, which is a YUUUUGE improvement over earlier in the season.   Big step.  Keep it up, Knox!

Went to a Total Wines to buy up my requisite additional bottles of Josh Cellars Cab Sauv, 2017 vintage.

They only had 2016.   I insisted: had to be 2017.  Salesman looked at me like I had beets for brains: "can you really taste the difference?"

"Taste is Irrelevant here" said I.  He looked really puzzled at that.

World Market success....AND they gave 30% off for buying 6+ bottles.  Win/win for me....and hopefully for our Bills! 

GO BILLS!

IMG_7193[1].JPG

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not sure the Broncos have the personnel in the secondary to stack the box 

The Broncos shut down Dalvin Cook last week (11 carries for 26 yards). If the Bills try to run it down their throats they will create a bunch of three-and-outs. The Bills need to pass the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

Today is a must win if we want to make the playoffs. We have a very difficult next 4 games with the top two teams in the NFL on the schedule.

Just now, Dr. K said:

The Broncos shut down Dalvin Cook last week (11 carries for 26 yards). If the Bills try to run it down their throats they will create a bunch of three-and-outs. The Bills need to pass the ball. 

We need Knox to have a breakout game today

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billspro said:

Today is a must win if we want to make the playoffs. We have a very difficult next 4 games with the top two teams in the NFL on the schedule.

We need Knox to have a breakout game today

...play Knox & Sweeney......leave Kroft in the rehab room....the kids will flourish......

First game I've made this season (wedding and honeymoon this Fall kept me pretty busy!). Going to the game with my Dad, which will be awesome! Very stoked! Nice weather out here in Buffalo--went on a long morning walk to dry up the alcohol in my veins, from last night. Need some room for more this afternoon. Go Bills!

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

Need to pull hard for the J E T S Jet Jets Jets.  Give the Raidaz another loss please!

I am OK with this only if the Jets then lose out to squash all the hope they may have gained from such a victory. I don't want to see any signs of the Jets getting better going into next season.

7 minutes ago, Locomark said:

WGR just said Duke was coming out on the field to practice with the practice players...queue the hysterical rants in 5,4,3,2,1.....

I don’t understand why this would be a surprise. Once again all WR are healthy plus they need an extra spot for Bates to be active. 

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looks like Knox is the big target , even faster 40 ( At his pro day for Ole Miss he ran a reported 4.57.         if  the times I saw are correct.

Edited by ALF

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

Looks like Knox is the big target , even faster 40 if  the times I saw are correct.

He has become that, and if he can catch more consistently he’s absolutely the big target they needed/wanted. He can and should be used like Travis Kelce in the passing game. Just that he’s still developing.  The other guy vulturing chances for Duke to play is McKenzie, who I believe improves every week and is a big play guy with speed 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I like the Bills to win going away today. Everyone points to Denver's narrow losses and says it means they'll play the Bills close in Buffalo. I say it means they're due for a beatdown in Bills Country. I think today is the day the Bills finally get some good bounces of the football and jump out to a big early lead. They'll clamp down on Denver's offense and this will be a big win... We'll need it.

From your mouth to God’s ?? !!!

GOOO BILLS !!!!

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

I watched that game - it was less a shut down of Cook and more of a poor performance by their OL blocking. The Bills have the second best  oL in terms of run blocking in the league. And the loss of Nseckhe doesn’t impact that because Ford is a very good run blocker. You also add in the threat of Allen running which Vikings didn’t have. So I wouldn’t assume the same outcome necessarily though I don’t see them being able to run it “easily” on this defense I think if they stick with it that they can have success. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I watched that game - it was less a shut down of Cook and more of a poor performance by their OL blocking. The Bills have the second best  oL in terms of run blocking in the league. And the loss of Nseckhe doesn’t impact that because Ford is a very good run blocker. You also add in the threat of Allen running which Vikings didn’t have. So I wouldn’t assume the same outcome necessarily though I don’t see them being able to run it “easily” on this defense I think if they stick with it that they can have success. 

...does he EVER feed that beard...seems to be forever stalled....Miracle Grow perhaps??.............