Gameday Thread Bills vs. Redskins

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Says the guy who likely wasn't sitting out in it last week.

It WAS a factor last week.

Tell that to Wentz...

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

Same guy who said rain wasn't a factor last week and that only the wind was. Crazy aint it......

Yea yet Wentz had no problems and the guy drafted b.c of his big arm and can play in those situations... Obviously can't.

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I kind of wish we'd cut back on the number of active TE, specifically Lee "False Start #85" Smith.  But I guess Duke is still not in his league as a blocker.

I start getting agitated when I see Lee Smith on the field now. Seems to have taken so many stupid penalties the past few weeks, and brings absolutely zero threat in the passing game. Just cut him already. I thought for sure he would be cut once Kroft was active. In what world does a modern NFL team need 4 TE’s. 

1 minute ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

We are gonna smoke these guys.  Got a bet with my Redskins fan brother in law on this game.  12 pack of a decent IPA to be paid at Thanksgiving.  I can taste it already.  Go Bills.

What kind of odds did you lay the poor man on that bet ?

5 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Tell that to Wentz...

Yea yet Wentz had no problems and the guy drafted b.c of his big arm and can play in those situations... Obviously can't.

If you WATCHED the game last week, MOST of his passing yards (which, by the way weren't much greater than Allen's), you'd KNOW most of his pass yards came on screens.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I start getting agitated when I see Lee Smith on the field now. Seems to have taken so many stupid penalties the past few weeks, and brings absolutely zero threat in the passing game. Just cut him already. I thought for sure he would be cut once Kroft was active. In what world does a modern NFL team need 4 TE’s. 

we gave him relatively high guaranteed dollars. He’s here. 

8 minutes ago, zow2 said:

well then they should have watched Philadelphia film all week because Wentz handled the wind beautifully.

The Eagles handled it beautifully by not passing very often. 24 passes vs 33 rushes. 41 if you count runs by Wentz. The Bills threw 34 passes to just 12 rushes by backs 20 total rushes counting 8 by Allen. The Bills game plan was dumb and didn’t factor in the considerable wind. Both QBs have strong arms, but that was a day for running the football. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Smith has gotten his share of penalties, but last weeks holding penalty was a garbage call. 

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If you WATCHED the game last week, MOST of his passing yards (which, by the way weren't much greater than Allen's), you'd KNOW most of his pass yards came on screens.

Hey homie....hey....no need to speak facts.No room for ***** like that when he be mad and stuff

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Talk to me when he connects on one. Hopefully it’s today!

Don’t hold your breath...Anyway, you’ll have to wait awhile until the Bills move on from their bad QB and bring in the next lottery ticket. Must be tough for you in the meantime. What to do ? 

Silly me. I thought that 20 minutes from game time I could come to the GDT and fans would be over their butt hurt and over reaction from last week and focused on a big home game for the Bills. Oh well. 

Go Bills!  Gonna kick some Skins butt today. 

34-3

• Thank you (+1) 1