Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

12 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Its not like we shut down S. Barkley for 3/4 of a game or anything.

Mediocre as they may be, the Bungles passing game won’t be a total afterthought like the Giants today. That should open things up for Mixon a little as the Bills can’t totally key on him.

Edited by eanyills
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

Remember not too long ago when Dalton carved us up and had the ball out of his hand super quickly every freaking play?

Me neither. It's 2019. We're onto 2019 Cincy

I remember it well. Rex’s first year. Dareus had declared that the Bills would have one of the best defenses of all time (lol). Tyrod got hurt the week before so EJ started. Dalton threw it all over to Sanu and Marvin Jones. All of our WRs and RBs were hurt. Sammy played but got hurt and we blamed EJ. I think that was the week before the London debacle. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, DJB said:

They are better than their record. Great d line , have better WR than the Giants even with Green out. 

Not goingto be an easy game

Always going to see different strengths game to game.    Giants have a really good OL and an elite RB... that’s about it.   

Bengals have a better QB and WRs, but we should get more pressure on him than we did Eli.  Hopefully that, along with our secondary, slows their passing attack.  

I don’t know much about their defense, but the 49ers lit them up today. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

The Bengals are very tough yes they 0-2 . We have to take advantage of their weakness and blow them out early !!  We are home . we are now 2-0 beating both Jersey teams 

3-0 and facing New England who will of course be favorite would be awesome , it can be done ! GO BILLS