Jordan Poyer / Antonio Brown vendetta twice a year...

Inigo Montoya

It will be interesting to watch Antonio Brown heading across the middle with Jordan Poyer out there playing center field.  I'm sure nothing would give Poyer more satisfaction than laying out AB at the 50 yard line.  You can bet the rest of the Bills secondary will be looking for AB's scalp too.  It's bad enough that AB called the Bills and the City of Buffalo trash, but there is also that business with Poyer's wife and AB. 

I would never call for someone to try and injure AB, but that's because I'm a nice guy.  My guess is that there may be a couple of people in the Bill's secondary that aren't quite as forgiving as I am. I think they will be looking for any opportunity to hammer AB.  If it's a clean hit all the better but I suspect there are quite a few people on our defense, not just Poyer,  who would consider it well worth the 15 yards to send a little message to AB.

AB better keep his head on a swivel...

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I do hope karma eventually catches up with Brown and the entire Pats* organization.

Ive always said that the guy that just makes the decision to late hit Tom Brady would instantly become a folk hero around the league.  Sure, he would get suspended and fined, but man.  You want the world talking about you, that's one way to do it. 

Do I condone this?  No.  Would I be upset if it ever happened to Brady?  The answer is still no......

• Like (+1) 1

It will hurt them more if we just go out and get the victory. In the process I hope that AB is extremely frustrated and turns back into the little princess he is causing a teenage girlish outburst that infects the locker room. I hate to see players get injured. 

41 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Are we referring to Rachel Bush, as in this Rachel Bush:

rachel-bush-photo.jpg

Just want to make sure we're talking about the same Rachel Bush:

91533031b9edb866af603ed85e2b32cd.jpg

I don't want any confusion in the thread.

Hmm... I'm still not 100% certain. Is there any way you could provide more research so I can make a more educated decision?

7 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Hmm... I'm still not 100% certain. Is there any way you could provide more research so I can make a more educated decision?

This thread needs to get to 100 pages with bikini photos of Rachel on every page ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Are we referring to Rachel Bush, as in this Rachel Bush:

rachel-bush-photo.jpg

Just want to make sure we're talking about the same Rachel Bush:

91533031b9edb866af603ed85e2b32cd.jpg

I don't want any confusion in the thread.

Well, it was a scoring play, so to speak, so it should be reviewed.

20 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

It would taste better to beat the Pats at full strength, not to mention the meltdown from AB after the loss

Exactly,

If A B has become a locker room cancer anywhere he goes we don't want to hurt him.

( ok, maybe just a little ) but we need his mouth to stay working.

Edited by Figster

21 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Our D is too smart and disciplined 

to do something like that. This ain’t a Rex Ryan team anymore. 

Rex Ryan.. undisciplined football with a lotta flags. 

I remember him at a press conference saying that “sure we will  get a few flags..”

what a moron he was.