TBD Handicapping Contest

Hey all, thought I might start this a little earlier this year and see if we can garner some interest. I have always wanted to enter a contest like the SuperContest in Vegas, but two things prevent me doing it.

1) Way too big an entry fee whilst I am still married

2) As I understand it, there is no ability to play exotics of any kind..ie moneylines, O/U, or parleys .( i am strictly a money line guy)

Now, every year we get guys on this board, like me ? who claim to have the best system, best strategy etc. for making money betting these games..I say we find out who really can handicap the best!!!

I think it would be really fun to start a contest that runs through the season for a smalladministrationn fee.. Open to any suggestions on format, as long as the admin does not have to be a math major to figure out winners and losers etc.

I think the Westgate is as simple as you pick 5 games each week against the spread, you get a point if your selection covers , 1/2 point if its a push, and zero if it loses. Total points at end of year wins. Pretty simple!

Any one else interested? L

Edited by plenzmd1

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

the ability to the administrator

Ummm...the ability to WHAT the administrator?  

This could be important, read the details, folks. It could be much better or worse than face value. 

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Can you please provide the group name/password?  Thanks!

I can, but everyone should have received a renal in their email. People have already joined and I didn't post anything anywhere.