Anthony Johnson In Round 5?

4 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Still a need at receiver and right in our own back yard

I guess I would ask what does he bring different to the team.

I do not see any of these guys being a big upgrade to the WR position currently with the Bills.

You have 2 speed guys on the outside, You have 2 slot guys that can split out wider, you have 2 young gimmicky slot WRs/RB types, you have 2 guys in Phillips and Duke Williams that are strictly WRs, and you have your designated returner. 

That gives you 9 guys right now and 99% of the WRs in this draft were no better and provided nothing.  The one thing they may be looking for is the 6’5 big body guy like a Stills that could provide them something a bit different.

Other than that any other WR picks are just wastes with a very slim chance at making the roster.

At least that is my opinion.

Edited by Rochesterfan
Read Phillips thought of Proehl from last Draft
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just a guess, but I suspect he’ll be available AFTER the Draft and would likely welcome a call from the Bills.

If he goes undrafted, we seem like the most logical fit. Knows the team and area, fits a need, and has a chance to get legit playing time If he shows out.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

If he goes undrafted, we seem like the most logical fit. Knows the team and area, fits a need, and has a chance to get legit playing time If he shows out.

It’s a risk, to be sure. He was the Bulls best WR & their Bowl Game had a national audience. Sometimes not being on the national radar is a benefit..

47 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I guess I would ask what does he bring different to the team.

I do not see any of these guys being a big upgrade to the WR position currently with the Bills.

You have 2 speed guys on the outside, You have 2 slot guys that can split out wider, you have 2 young gimmicky slot WRs/RB types, you have 2 guys in Proehl and Duke Williams that are strictly WRs, and you have your designated returner. 

That gives you 9 guys right now and 99% of the WRs in this draft were no better and provided nothing.  The one thing they may be looking for is the 6’5 big body guy like a Stills that could provide them something a bit different.

Other than that any other WR picks are just wastes with a very slim chance at making the roster.

At least that is my opinion.

Proehl? What on ? are you talking about?

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm starting to wonder if any UB Bulls are getting drafted today.

I'm starting to wonder if the front is even going to draft a WR to Challenge for a starting spot?