NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

7 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Murphy if healthy is the key point.  He was not impressive as a rusher last year and is a liability against the run since he does not appear to have gap/lane discipline.  I do like Hughes and Lorax (probably last year for Lorax) a lot, but we could definitely stand to add an edge, IMO.

I thought Murphy showed glimpses , but I wanted an elite edge rusher , which wasn't available yesterday . We took care of the biggest need yesterday though , now we have a legit inside rusher!

But also Shaq probably becomes a FA, unless he has a great year and they exercise his 5th yr option. Lorax is likely gone like u said.  Hughes is a FA next year but I think he gets re-signed. So ya i wouldn't mind a DE come to think of it . I'd rather see TE or S (McD loves that big Nickel)

Just now, Bangarang said:

Yeah like 40 minutes ago

Our logo is all over the background of the draft right now...

ah, nvm.... must’ve just been recapping picks 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

I thought Murphy showed glimpses , but I wanted an elite edge rusher , which wasn't available yesterday . We took care of the biggest need yesterday though , now we have a legit inside rusher!

But also Shaq probably becomes a FA, unless he has a great year and they exercise his 5th yr option. Lorax is likely gone like u said.  Hughes is a FA next year but I think he gets re-signed. So ya i wouldn't mind a DE come to think of it . I'd rather see TE or S (McD loves that big Nickel)

We can’t exercise his 5th option. The deadline has passed

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Not aggressive against the run = can't tackle.  Greedy better be as good of a CB as Deion Sanders.

The number 1 thing a corner needs to do is cover 1 on 1. That is where he excels. Can he improve as a tackler? Yep. But give me a corner who is brilliant in coverage and struggles tackling rather than the other way around. It is about coverage first. Pure and simple. 

12 minutes ago, TAinLA said:

Bills Super Bowl Teams had some pretty good trenches also, maybe, just maybe....,

Plus we have the 2019 MVP Quarterback next year, and the next Kelly/Reich combo. The next Thurman in Frank Gore. The similarities are eeriely... Awesome!!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The number 1 thing a corner needs to do is cover 1 on 1. That is where he excels. Can he improve as a tackler? Yep. But give me a corner who is brilliant in coverage and struggles tackling rather than the other way around. It is about coverage first. Pure and simple. 

Point taken.  I'm guessing you wish we would have kept Stephon Gilmore?