Fart or Poop at Work?

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Why would I care if I’m ‘identified’?

Why would I want to ‘hang out’ in a men’s room?

I assume the dudes who endlessly linger in the bathroom have nothing useful to do and should be fired.

Strange thread.

It was a joke, wet towel.

• Haha (+1) 1

All the time.  Cuts down on the TP bill.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

I have a good mental rolodex of the cleanest and safest washrooms in the Toronto financial district, just in case I have to go quick.

If you are ever travelling I-94 through the heart of the South Side of Chicago, I could add a stop to your list... Best kept super secret rest stop, with ultra clean washrooms.  An oasis in the middle of a wasteland. Even picnic tables for all your wayside needs!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

All the time.  Cuts down on the TP bill.

If you are ever travelling I-94 through the heart of the South Side of Chicago, I could add a stop to your list... Best kept super secret rest stop, with ultra clean washrooms.  An oasis in the middle of a wasteland. Even picnic tables for all your wayside needs!

Petco and Petsmarts are usually oddly safe. I guess people there are so used to cleaning up after their pets, they just clean up for themselves automatically.

But, Chicago? Is this secret potty area safe?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

I have a good mental rolodex of the cleanest and safest washrooms in the Toronto financial district, just in case I have to go quick.

You could publish that and make money :)

I once knew the cleanest and least visited restrooms of a certain large military base. When I got transferred, my staff was quite impressed when I passed my secret on.

I have no compunction farting any where or in the company of anyone, nor do I deny my contribution when called out

However I do not like to poop in shared or unfamiliar toilets.  I prefer the homefield advantage or at least in friendly surroundings

That said, when the need does arise at work, I keep a roll of Charmin in a desk drawer.  That GSA stuff is flimsy, weak, and feeels like sandpaper

The only time I flatulate at work is in the bathroom and only if I'm alone.

I try to not poop at work, primarily because I don't want to be called out for blowing it up.  If I must, I will; but it's rare.

Our work men's room has two stalls and one urinal.  If there's anyone else in the bathroom when I enter, I will not go poop.

I never poop whilst in a restaurant, or anywhere in public, for the most part.  The only exception is a train station, airport or rest area.  And if that happens, it's because it simply can't be avoided.

I try to plan ahead as much as possible, i.e. - poop before I leave the house.

• Haha (+1) 1

Yup I birthed a huge creamy behemoth and it was wonderful. No splash up or nothing, it hit the water like an Olympic diver and on top of that it turned out to be a no wiper. Rarely do you get one of those and when you do, you know it's going to be a great day!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yup I birthed a huge creamy behemoth and it was wonderful. No splash up or nothing, it hit the water like an Olympic diver and on top of that it turned out to be a no wiper. Rarely do you get one of those and when you do, you know it's going to be a great day!

A clean poop gets me almost as excited as a Mets or Bills win.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

I’m at the age where I don’t have a choice of where to go, I just hope there is a place nearby to go.

never trust a fart...

Image result for never trust a fart

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

A clean poop gets me almost as excited as a Mets or Bills win.

So you are backed up regularly then and frequently disappointed 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I love the clean ones!

18 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

And you want to be my graphic designer.  ?

I actually agree with Gugny for once.  You enter the bathroom to take a dump and if anyone is there - leave.  Same goes for the moron who sits down when you are mid-dump.  I leave. 

Ridgeway.  I took graphics arts in college.  This is one of my finer pieces.  Call me. 

BNblitz-Zay-Jones-11-Bills-06-1260x719_thumb_jpg_42c14227692b71925b06567de006512e_jpg_858f0c38e15a734413cd1e787ba4c2b5.jpg

Edited by Irv

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I have no compunction farting any where or in the company of anyone, nor do I deny my contribution when called out

However I do not like to poop in shared or unfamiliar toilets.  I prefer the homefield advantage or at least in friendly surroundings

That said, when the need does arise at work, I keep a roll of Charmin in a desk drawer.  That GSA stuff is flimsy, weak, and feeels like sandpaper

trust me sand / toilet paper -  its not just GSA thing 

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

A favorite past time of mine is to power wash the back of the customer toilet bowl with my ass, then go back to my office and leave the door open so I can hear the aftermath. My finest piece of work is the time I was taking such a nasty crap that the stench crept under the bathroom door into the showroom (I work in a car dealership) and I got to hear the reaction live from ground zero.

18 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

A favorite past time of mine is to power wash the back of the customer toilet bowl with my ass, then go back to my office and leave the door open so I can hear the aftermath. My finest piece of work is the time I was taking such a nasty crap that the stench crept under the bathroom door into the showroom (I work in a car dealership) and I got to hear the reaction live from ground zero.

You'd get along well with @Limeaid, @Cripple Creek and @Jauronimo.

2 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

I’m at the age where I don’t have a choice of where to go, I just hope there is a place nearby to go.

between 8 and 50 you don't have to think about it and have to try to pee anyway before a putatively short car or subway ride coming up...   :(

or have Mom or your wife remind you  :(

Edited by row_33

19 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Substitute the frying pans that go ‘clang’ when I hover over them, and you have a deal. ?

I said graphic arts.  Not sound engineering.  I'm only human. 

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

Technically, “in your pants” is a place. Just sayin’.........

But probably not your first choice. 

20 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The answer is both. Now for a little lesson. What you need to do is get yourself a pair of poop shoes. What these are, is a pair of shoes you put on to go to the bathroom that nobody else knows about. This allows you to 1. Be as nasty and stinky in the bathroom without being judged and 2. Hang out in there without being hounded.

This is absolutely genius!

On 4/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, /dev/null said:

That's the whole GSA plan.. it's sanding your rectum to cleanliness.

Charmin is like wiping with an inside-out sweatshirt... it just smears the fecal matter, there's no removal.