What Players are you focusing on in today's senior bowl

RPbillsfan

Is that today???  I’m waiting for insightful reports from you guys!

Currently with the family at the Gaylord Resort in Nashville. Cool place! Thanks in advance to all your thoughts. Well, not ALL the thoughts, but the intelligent ones anyways.  ?

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, PISSCHUNK said:

LB Terrell Hanks

RT Dalton Risner

RB from Temple

WR Deebo Samuel

RT Kaleb McGary

LT Andre Dillard

DE/OLB Montez Sweat

C Erik McCoy

Who is the RB from Temple?

1 hour ago, Buffalo Junction said:

I’ll be focusing on the o and d lines. I’ll probably focus a bit more on Bradbury, Risner, and Udoh. However, I want to see if anyone pops or dominates. I’m particularly interested in finding out which linemen perform well while pulling and blocking in space. 

For me lines as well while paying attention RB and receiver.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....could this be the RB?..........

temple.jpgRyquell Armstead

Temple

RB 5-11 215 AAC

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/3923397/ryquell-armstead

Thinks old man- much appreciated- I was a little lazy after snow blowing the neighborhood lol

A few things I noticed

-  Great Vision

- Good speed

- Had huge holes to run thru- how is he when theres just a seam?

- Appears to run tall, doesnt like to lower his pads

Disclaimer- thats a 2 min “good clip” I need to see some more entire body of work.

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Currently with the family at the Gaylord Resort in Nashville. Cool place! Thanks in advance to all your thoughts. Well, not ALL the thoughts, but the intelligent ones anyways.  ?

Augie, funny as I stayed there the day after the Music City miracle for my NSM.  Made me want to vomit seeing all the Titan fans and made sure to wear my Bills hat each morning at the gym.

Great place.  The one in Orlando is just as nice and across the street from Disney.

To the OP’s question, I really liked that article this morning on potential best Bills players.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Augie, funny as I stayed there the day after the Music City miracle for my NSM.  Made me want to vomit seeing all the Titan fans and made sure to wear my Bills hat each morning at the gym.

Great place.  The one in Orlando is just as nice and across the street from Disney.

To the OP’s question, I really liked that article this morning on potential best Bills players.

Well THAT would have taken ALL the fun out of it!

They have a crazy new indoor/outdoor water park that’s only been open a month or so. You have to be a hotel guest to buy tickets. They even charge you to WATCH, but it’s very cool. My son and grandson are there now, and I’m going to get my $20 worth watching them. Lol

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Well THAT would have taken ALL the fun out of it!

They have a crazy new indoor/outdoor water park that’s only been open a month or so. You have to be a hotel guest to buy tickets. They even charge you to WATCH, but it’s very cool. My son and grandson are there now, and I’m going to get my $20 worth watching them. Lol

Have fun and pay you’re wife for a massage/spa treatment.  She’ll love you for it.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Have fun and pay you’re wife for a massage/spa treatment.  She’ll love you for it.

Ha! She doesn’t need my encouragement. If she wants it, it’s booked. She’s having more fun with the 5 year old grandson, I’m sure! That’s a treat for us. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, wppete said:

Risner is not looking great in Pass pro. He Is lunging a lot . 

When Sweat lined up against him, Sweat did nothing. 

No one has gotten by Risner in pass pro yet.

Dillard, the LT from Wash St. has looked really good, as has the LT from USC.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Augie said:

Enjoy, loved my visit to Tenn. last year.

26 minutes ago, CookieG said:

When Sweat lined up against him, Sweat did nothing. 

No one has gotten by Risner in pass pro yet.

Dillard, the LT from Wash St. has looked really good, as has the LT from USC.

Dillard is looking good. The Center from Texas A&M looked good also. Now looking at Center from Miss State Elgton Jenkins. He looked good all week in practice.

31 minutes ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

McSorley. Yikes

Try him out at WR or DB. Worth a shot as a UDFA

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Enjoy, loved my visit to Tenn. last year.

I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to the dates coming out for next season. Christmas and a cruise in September are the only things I can imagine that will keep me away from coming up for the Nashville game. We used to have a condo here, and I love the town. I will probably miss the home opener with the cruise, so I’d hate to miss Nashville too. First world problems, I know. 

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

ESPN is pretty easy to access.?

But MUCH harder to trust!   ?

I’ll take you guys over most of their stuff. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

But MUCH harder to trust!   ?

I’ll take you guys over most of their stuff. 

It was a snarky comment that came back to bite me considering the game is on NFLN. I generally wait for highlights on these type of games and/or opinions.

21 minutes ago, wppete said:

Dillard is looking good. The Center from Texas A&M looked good also. Now looking at Center from Miss State Elgton Jenkins. He looked good all week in practice.

Try him out at WR or DB. Worth a shot as a UDFA

Yeah. But nobody on the board is on the Dillard train so he must suck! Thanks for the info. Was noteworthy to see some pundits peg him as the best tackle.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

It was a snarky comment that came back to bite me considering the game is on NFLN. I generally wait for highlights on these type of games and/or opinions.

Yeah. But nobody on the board is on the Dillard train so he must suck! Thanks for the info. Was noteworthy to see some pundits peg him as the best tackle.

I also like RT Sharping from NIU. Hope he slides somewhere in the 4th or 5th and we can pick him up. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1