Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

The Gospel according to ME says Chargers win this game b/c they are the team with the real pocket passer and Baltimore is not.

We'll see if I'm right. 

Currently 6-0 at end of 1st quarter; I'd say either team can still easily win this game at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The Gospel according to ME says Chargers win this game b/c they are the team with the real pocket passer and Baltimore is not.

We'll see if I'm right. 

Currently 6-0 at end of 1st quarter; I'd say either team can still easily win this game at the moment.

Would it be because one is a “ real “ pocket passer, or that one is a rookie and just not that good of a passer ? 

Horrible pass by the pocket passer there 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Would it be because one is a “ real “ pocket passer, or that one is a rookie and just not that good of a passer ? 

Horrible pass by the pocket passer there 

Both.

This game reminds me a lot of the Dallas game last night; it leaves me wishing for next week's playoff games.

The first weekend of NFL playoff football usually sucks.

There aren't enough good teams to fill all playoff spots.

18 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I wouldn't feel great if I were a Chargers fan. Missed opportunities to really put a stamp on this game. 

I don't know that they feel comfortable with the protection. They're likely to play it safe unless Baltimore scores some points.

75% QB 25% WR on that INT