First half thread: Wk 17 Dolphins at Bills (CBS)

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, WideNine said:

Ā 

Has been less than money the end of last - I like Hausch but his stats have been trending down since '15 and I feel like the Bills have given him a shorter field than prior years... may need upgrade at position. Not sure what is going on.

so he is the best kicker in the league...until he takes a brutal cheap shot...and now we need to upgrade?? thats crazy

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jlgarsh said:

He's hurt, and has been since he was hit by that cheap shot. Ā Plus he and Darr seem to not be on the same page. Ā I'm guessing if the team was in the playoff hunt, they'd have IR'd him and signed another kicker a few weeks ago.

Ā 

But if it helps get rid of Crossman.........?

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Yeah that slant pass got there late and Zay adjusted... like the play calling forcing Josh to start taking underneath routes.

You know whatā€™s funny, It was a bad pass but on a slant pass if that could be mastered it that could be deadly. Listen on a slant if the corner plays the inside like on that play throw to the ā€˜back shoulderā€™ to the outside and let the WR make the adjustment like ZayĀ and if the Wr has the leverage to inside then throw it like normal.